Season 5 Chapter 14: I'm so confused

Today is my birthday! March 3 is the day I was born and this is my gift for you guys, i hope you like the chapter and I'm so not over from last night episode! - xojoshy

Connor's POV

Jude is mad at me now, he didn't respond to my texts and ugh something doesn't feel right, I mean I held his pinkie, and I felt good when I did it but now I don't know what I'm feeling now!

Jude's POV

Connor is the one person I don't feel like talking to but he's there all the time like in school, after school and when he walks me home. I can't help it but I have something special in my heart for him.

Connor's POV

Throughout the school day, I haven't seen Jude in class or during lunch! It's just ugh my feelings for him is just confusing and I don't know what to do!

"Hey, can I talk to you?" I talked to Lena

"Sure, Connor, what happened? Is something goin on?" says Lena

"I t--think I l-l-l-l-like Jude" I say nervously

"Oh, really? Have you told him this?" says Lena

I say "No, I just don't know what I'm feeling and now He won't talk to me"

Lena says" I think what you should do is to let him know what you feel and I think it's the best thing to like someone!"

Lena's POV

So. Jude, Connor talked to me today during class today and he said some unusual things that he would like to discuss with you tomorrow

Jude's POV

okay? after dinner, I got a lot of texts and calls from Connor and ugh I didn't like it, he is so just confused, that's all

*The Morning After*

General / Jude's POV

I can't believe Connor is like on me and I feel uncomfortable now! I don't know what I'm feeling but all of a sudden I got a kiss from Connor without even knowing and I'm liked shocked and everyone seen the kiss and I slapped Connor!

After class,

Connor's POV

Jude went up to me and said " why did you kiss me? I just ugh" then I kissed him again and didn't stop. i think he likes the kiss, do I like it? Alright, I do love my kiss with Jude, it was fresh and new and really cute!

Jude's POV

I like the kiss, Connor, it's just you are confusing me. First, you kissed me then you held my hand at the movies and now your just making me feel uncomfortable, I just like you okay.

Connor's POV

I more than like you.....