Season 5 Chapter 3 : This is the Part of Me

The Doctor's POV

Your baby girl will be okay, she just a quick fever but she will feel better in a while.

Jude & Connor's POV

Oh, thank you doctor! Thank goodness our baby is fine and thanks for the medicine that you have given her.

Brandon's POV

The baby is asleep now, let's go out to eat everybody!

Mariana's POV

We have to wait for one more person ... Jesus, he's at the bathroom.

Jesus' POV *crying*

I can't believe Brandon did this to me, he went back with Lou ugh that's the way life is, I can't believe that I fell in love with him. I just don't want him waste my time for love, it sucks. Maybe I should go back to Emma. I'm having a very bad day. Jude walks towards me and says "are you alright?" I say to him " yes, I am feeling great" Jude suspects something and I can't lie to the fellow. he said "Have you been crying, big bro? I never seen you cry before" I say " yes and no I won't talk about it but in the next couple of days I will" "I'll be out in a few" I say to Jude.

Jude's POV

Jesus feels really sad, I wonder if Brandon has something to do with this, well it's not up to me to pick up a fight but I want everyone to be happy. Just like me and connor.

Mariana's POV

Hey there Judicorn :) where's your hubby?

Jude's POV

He's on his way home, both of us chose the name for our baby and we are excited to share it with the family.

Mariana's POV

Oh this will be juicy!

Jude's POV

Yup, you know it and here come my bae 😍✨

Connor's POV

I'm so excited to let them know what Jude and I chose for the name of our baby.

Are you ready?

Jude's & Connor's POV

Our baby's name is......

Rose Camille Stevens 🌹😍

------------------------------------

-A/N : I hope you guys love this chapter, more updates to come. I am so busy with school but I never forget my fans. So, do you guys love the baby's name if not I can change it and I hope you guys have a good day!

- #TeamJoshers 😎💯💁❤️

-xojoshy 🙌🙏✨