Season 5 Chapter 7: My Death Wish

Previously on A Jonnor Story....

General POV

Jude called Connor a bunch of times and Connor won't answer so Jude remembered what Connor told him earlier at home "I'm going to the Art Convention to judge paintings and to see the best ones". So Jude went to the convention and he was not there. Jude suddenly got a text from Connor and said "Sorry babe, I left early and got a friend to drop me off home, I'm actually home at the moment so I'll be waiting love you xo Connor xx" Jude rushed to go home and once he opened the door, Jude got a suprise of a lifetime, He found Connor having sex with a girl on the couch! and boy, was he into that ;) Jude saw Connor and Connor glanced who was home and there goes Jude leaving and Connor followed...

Right now *The Present*

Jude's POV

Connor, DON'T! I can't believe you. Why would you do this in front of my face? Babe, we are married and I don't know what to do if I don't have you in my life.....

Connor's POV

Jude, sweetheart I can explain.

Jude's POV

Dude, just forget about it. I am leaving right now, I thought loving you was the best thing but now, it is a joke.....

Connor's POV

You are never a joke to me, hubby. You mean the world to me. As long as I have you by my side, there's no holding back. That girl was just sex and wanted info from me. That's all. babe, you better believe me because there is only one person for me and that is you, Jude. I just never knew how much I love you till now.

Jude's POV *crying pure love tears*

Connor, my husband, my hubby. I just can't believe that you still love until now and I just love the fact that you never lost sight to what you have. You are the apple to my eye and I just lost sight in your gorgeous eyes everytime.

P.S: if you do this stunt one more time, I won't ever forgive you!!!

Connor's POV

Ok, I will be mad as hell and stupid that I do that once more but that is not what's important. What is really important is my sexy,loving short husband who I care oh so dearly.

---------------------------------------------

-A/N : so that's it for this chapter and I am so excited to see that my book is so successful at this point with almost 16K I am actually working on my first Christmas chapter for Jonnor and it comes out on December 8, the same day as the fosters Christmas special will air so I'll see you guys in December.

PS: I hope you guys enjoy your thanksgiving & Black Friday ok? See yah !

-xojoshy