Season 4 Chapter 4 : I want you to let me go

Jude's POV

I spoke nervously and crying " I.. Love..You.. Connor.. <3 "

Connor's POV

"J-J-Jude, you do remember me right?"

Jude's POV

Yes your name is Connor and I'm your husband and I love you Connor. Plus I really miss you

Connor's POV

aww that's good hubby, don't scare me like that okay?

Jude's POV

Don't worry I won't but Connor can I tell you something?

Connor's POV

yeah sure!

Jude's POV

To quote the famous poet that is my husband "I still love you no matter what. You brought my life back together and heck you made me a better person. I really don't want to lose you and I'm never leaving and I'm staying right here if you need me. Just give me a sign that will make me something to brighten my day. You are my husband. PERIOD." I guess you broke my heart while you said, I am really happy that you are my husband and you are not losing me that easily. But Connor, there is something on my mind right now.

Connor's POV

sure, what is it?

Jude's POV

it's about Brandon, I think he is confused, he keeps looking at Jesus that he wants him only the fact that Jesus might not like him that way since the love confusion that happened earlier this year. See, Brandon and Callie were dating so was Jesus and Lexi and since both couples broke up, Callie went with Wyatt, her long time bestfriend in school and Brandon was with Lou, his bandmate. As for Jesus, he has been dating Hayley, but later confessed his feelings for Callie and they lasted a while but why do I think Brandon is jealous of Jesus? I am feeling that Brandon really like Jesus but they are both step-brothers. Will their love will change a thing?

Connor's POV

It's up to them to see if they have chemistry but if Brandon has genuine feelings for Jesus, then I say go for it.

Jude's POV

It's just the fact Brandon gets hurt easily and as for Jesus, he takes the pain by having one night stands and just leaves the girl by themselves. I just don't want them to get hurt.

Meanwhile at the Fosters residence,

Brandon's POV

*walking towards Jesus* Can I talk to you, Jesus? I really want to talk to you.

Jesus' POV

What is it huh Brandon? I know you get hurt easily and I just leave the person but really what is your problem?

Brandon's POV

I'm confused of what I'm feeling towards you. I think i might like you no I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU, Jesus. I just don't know. It's a win or lose.

Jesus' POV

A win or lose? I'm your freaking brother. You like girls so does me. But I don't give a damn about Jude & Connor but I accept them for who they are and no matter what , Jude is our brother and we all love him.

Brandon's POV

Yes, we all do love him but I'm saying what about us? I really want a chance on my step-brother.

Jesus' POV

I don't care about what you feel and nothing will ever change the way I feel about Lexi or Hayley but I'm not saying that the fact I'm IN LOVE WITH YOU.

Brandon's POV

You... what?

Jesus' POV

I LOVED YOU BRANDON, I REALLY DO But I'm afraid...

Brandon's POV

Afraid about what?

Jesus' POV

Loving you and the effects that people will say about us and we are step-brothers

Brandon's POV

Jude and Connor lasted a long time and their story has it's ups and down but their love is everlasting and most valuable. I want you to feel like that. I want their love and I also want you

General POV

*Suddenly, Jude and Connor saw the conversation and saw something surprising....*

Jesus tripped over the rug and Brandon catched him and suddenly felt urges and finally kissed Jesus.

Jesus' POV

It was soft and subtle, he like it and kinda blushed. OMG was i blushing too? I can't really tell and I kinda like his lips

General POV

Jude and Connor saw the whole thing and Jesus left the awkward situation.

Jesus' POV

*crying* Brandon please, I want you to let me go. I want my space right now

I'm not strong enough for love </3.

To be continued.......

----------------------------------------------------

- A/N : I hope you guys like this chapter, I'll be updating really soon

#TeamJoshers 😎💁😍💯🙌🙏

-xojoshy 💜