Season 4 Chapter 1 : The Final Judgement

* Here is part one of the season premiere of A Jonnor Story : Is this wrong? *

The Judge's POV

The judge announced that " custody that the parent will have the rights to keep the baby girl is ...."

"... Maddie Torres and Connor Stevens.." said the judge. Maddie's reaction was really happy while Jude was disappointed at the decision that the judge made. Jude left the court and Connor didn't noticed. Connor was worried that his husband will be in danger...

Jude's POV *while driving*

I can't believe that Maddie got the baby and I didn't. This did not happened to me. Well, hold up omg there is a cute deer on the road and ooh I passed by it and a truck came by and I hit a tree at the forest.

The next thing I know, I'm at a hospital not knowing who will be there at my side please be there for me Connor!

Maddie's POV

I am so happy that I am keeping the baby but why am I urging to kiss Connor now? He is probably single.

I'll just kiss right now. I slipped and went into his arms but suddenly, he kissed me 😱.

Connor's POV

Whoa, what did just happened but I actually am playing with her, after the kiss, I slapped her BIG ASS of a FACE and it hit all the way to a tree. I was laughing way hard and I went with her at the hospital.

When I arrived at the hospital, Stef, Lena,Brandon,Callie,Mariana,Jesus and Little Frankie was waiting at the patient ward and I thought to myself " uh what happened?"

Little Frankie's POV

My big brother Jude was in a car accident, all thanks to you!!!!!!

Connor's POV

WHAAT? I was kneeling down on my knees and started to cry, boy did I really mess up tonight! 😪😢😱😰

----------------------------------------------

A/N : how's that for a season premiere you will get to see part two tomorrow!

I really worked really hard on these chapters I put out for my team!

So I really hope you guys like part one of the season premiere.

See you tomorrow

#TeamJoshers 💯💁👑❤️

- xojoshy