Chapter 11

Beginning of Junior Year *time jump*

Jude and Chelsea have their band play in the school concert and they weren't bad at all.

Maddie came to school late but when the concert was loud and about and got Connor awake and saw the concert experience little that he knows the band is with Chelsea and Jude.

Connor's POV

Oh my god, this band is awesome. Oh shit !! My ex is playing the guitar and He is the lead vocalist. I didn't know he could sing. I'm now awestruck ah man I gotta go to my first class of the day and that's Art with Maddie, my gf ugh even the way I say it it still gives me the creeps.

Jude's POV

Computers & Technology is my first class and I was running late and I actually bumped into the new cute transfer student, Declan, I was so embarrassed because we both came at the same time and I bumped his head. I texted Chelsea and she was like oh no I hope your okay. He also told her about Declan and how's he's really cute

Declan's POV

Hi my name is Declan, I'm sorry for bumping Into you like that, hehe and you are?

Jude's POV

Jude Jacob, nice to meet you Declan. When we intertwined our hands together, it felt like I want to get to know him more.

* out of the blue... the bell rang and Connor was the first one in Computers while he saw his ex and his new friend talking and Connor is so pissed and super duper jealous*

Connor says to himself " why that could've been me, I can be so much more than that dude"

Maddie's POV

I can't believe everything is exactly going to plan that I wanted no more Jude or Connor together and I tricked that dumb Connor into thinking I had a child but it turns out it was my cousin's baby * evil laughs* *Connor saw Maddie and she spilled her guts in front of him and he was devastated and told Maddie " I can't believe you all this time you were lying to me and you really screwed me over , YOU DID, How could you? I had to break up the love of my life, my soulmate , my one true love and now were not even talking after like 3 years, I REALLY HOPE YOUR HAPPY MADDIE . Maddie started to talk but Connor interfered "Just don't talk to me, end of discussion period. Just shut up Mads or you won't get hurt"

Connor's POV

I can't believe I still have a chance with Jude but wow I really need him in my life it sucks without him by my side. I have to tell him how I feel about him.

* After-school*

Third person's POV

Meanwhile, Declan didn't know Jude was hitting on him so Declan invited Jude to his house and play video games and have kissed Jude and starts being flirty towards him and starts to rape Jude, there's no one to stop him . Jude said to Declan, " Your hurting me, Declan stop! Stop please "

Connor just walked around the neighborhood and heard " HELP! Help! I'm being raped" he suddenly saw what happened and saw that the new kid is doing it with Jude, Connor said " NO ONE EVER TOUCHES HIM, HOW DARE YOU? SCREW YOU DECLAN" to Declan so Connor bravely punched Declan and Jude was crying and was into Connor's arms and saying to Connor, thank you for saving my life. I know I should be mad at you but I - ugh come here and kiss me connor, boy Connor's face was all blushes and Jude missed that part of him. Jude and Connor walked to Jude's house to walk him home. As Connor was walking home, Jude stopped him and said " Do you want to be my boyfriend again? Do you want to be mine?

*Connor nodded*

Connor's POV

I told Jude what happened with Maddie as well and boy I like it when my boyfriend is angry while being cute but he says I'll deal with it next time. All I need now is my boyfriend here with me at all costs.

Jude's POV

*One condition, you better not hurt me just like Maddie*

"Yes master," says Connor