Season 4 Season Finale : Mariana's Wedding & Baby Mishaps

At the Foster's residence,

Stef and Lena's POV

Oh my gosh! Look at our baby girl, she's getting married today, we are so happy for you Mariana. When Jude got married , we thought we would lose him forever but thank god, Connor knows the family dynamic between Jude and Callie and he knows that Jude would always needs her.

Mariana's POV

Moms , don't make me cry on my special day. And besides you are not gonna lose me either, I have my twin brother with me and sometimes I need him , so don't lose hope , I promise I will visit you guys more often.

Outside at the backyard,

Jude's POV

I can't believe today is the day that Mariana gets married to Zac, I remember when Connor and I were married, I was the happiest man in the world because I was marring the one person who was the complete opposite of what I am. Thank god it was Connor, he is my inspiration and I never stopped loving him.

Connor's POV

I cannot believe Jude's sister is going to get married, I remember when Jude proposed and we got married, I was the happiest guy in the world and my undying love for Jude.

In Callie and Mariana's room,

Callie's POV

Today's the day, sis! Your getting married, how does it feel to be Ms. Martinez almost lol. Jude's wedding was so beautiful and I hope the venue you chose was really tasteful

Marianna's POV

I know , today is the day of my wedding, I was sort of jealous of Jude & Connor's wedding, because it was most elegant & magnificent, I can't top that lol. The feeling I have for being Ms. Martinez is mutual, I love it already.

At the Garden Park Wedding Venue,

*Maddie comes with the baby & searches for Jude & Connor, *

Maddie's POV

Hey you guys! Jude and Connor, here is your baby girl, I told you already, I can't take care of her because of my "condition" I have and I hope you guys are gonna make her feel like a princess. *Maddie leaves*

Connor's POV

OMG! jude, she is so darn cute, she's so adorable, I could eat her up . What should we name her?

Jude's POV

I know right, she is so cute, I think we should name her Jelena or Bella maybe even Rose, but for now , we should keep thinking until we can finally can think of a name, okay?

Connor's POV

Ok, OMG Mariana is so pretty, the wedding is just getting started...

Um, Jude we have a problem, feel the baby's forehead....

Jude's POV

Oh no, she has a fever! Let's go to the hospital right now.

Connor's POV

Ok, um can you ask your brothers to give us a ride?

Jude's POV

Brandon, Jesus, can you guys give us a ride to the hospital, the baby's sick, please hurry.

Jesus' POV

Ok ok, let's go

Brandon's POV

I'm right behind you, boyfriend!!

Mariana and Callie's POV

Where are the guys? And Callie, have you noticed that Brandon is dating Jesus . And Mariana, we have a problem , we can't find Zac anywhere.

----------------------------------------------

-A/N : well that is it for season 4, A Jonnor Story : Is this wrong is almost to 10k and for that I thank you. But of course, I'm not stopping here lol. There is Season 5 coming your way. It will be a 2-part premiere again and this time.

season 5 premiere : October 12

Continuation of premiere : October 13

So you will have two chapters :) soon enough, I just wanted to thank you so much again and you guys took the time to read this book and for so many views , I've added two more seasons . So from the bottom of my heart, I love you guys so much !! ❤️❤️❤️ so remember you guys October 12& 13 is the season premiere of A Jonnor Story: Is this wrong

PS : what is a good name for a baby girl? and what do you think will happen to the baby. and another question, WHERE IN THE WORLD IS ZAC???? Last question , what is Maddie's "condition" and why she can't take care of the baby?? Don't worry, all of those questions will be answered next season 😊😉

Love you, mwah ❌⭕️❌⭕️😘💋

#TeamJoshers 💯☺️😎

-xojoshy 💜✨