Season 4 Chapter 5 : Love has come my way.

Connor's POV

Thank god that Jude's memory came back, I came home happy with a smile but felt hurt is to see why Jude left after the court meeting.

Jude's POV

Yes I'm back to normal, but Connor is on my nerves when it comes to me. He doesn't know the rest of what happened to why I left the court after the announcement.

Chelsea's POV

Once I heard the news about Jude, I had one good look on his eyes and see how hurt he was when the judge announced that Connor & Maddie were gonna be the legal parents even though I just know that he might end up with Maddie and Jude will just be by himself. I know that Jude is jealous and afraid that Maddie will take Connor away from him.

Jude's POV

After that conversation with Chelsea I don't know what to do with Connor. Plus I really want a chance to be a father but I know Maddie won't give me the position to be the second father so I can't believe I'm saying this but .... I have to end my marriage with Connor but I hope we are still good friends after this maybe...

Jude to Connor : Hey Connor, can I talk to you?

Connor to Jude : yeah sure.

Jude to Connor : I don't know how to say this but .... I'm annulling our marriage. I just think that you should be a father and just let me be. *cries* you need to become a father figure to your child but I just don't know what I'm doing

Connor's POV

Babe, I'm not leaving you ever! And plus I got great news from Maddie, she can't take of the baby so basically it's ours. So you are so lucky to be blessed with a child that's ours babe, and I'm really happy that we are doing this together forever .

Jude's POV

Ok, I was just freaking out about this whole thing after the court date and I guess I was jealous that you guys are the legal parents and I thought I was going to be the parent with you but my worries are no more. time to smile now! ;)

Maddie's POV

My water just broke! Jude. Connor help right now!

Jude & Connor's POV

Oh my! Oh gosh! Here comes the baby, all dressed in white lol

---------------------------------

- A/N : I hope you guys like this chapter only three more episodes to go since the eight chapter is the season finale of A Jonnor Story: Is this wrong? so I got a whole more writing sessions . I have writers block so TTYL my loves

#TeamJoshers 🙌🙏😎

- xojoshy ✌️❤️💯

P.S : what is a good name for a baby girl?? Let me know :)