Season 5 Chapter 10 : Do I Trust You?

Author's note:

Based upon the fosters season premiere last night, I wanted to do a chapter really quick of what I think might happen. So heres the latest chapter of JONNOR <3. This just happened and both Hayden & Gavin are fantastic actors. I just hope Jude & Connor work out their differences. - xojoshy

Flashback started ~

General POV

Jude is talking with Lena about the "recent events" between Callie and her biological father, Robert, Lena just wanted to check up on Jude and he told Lena what he and Connor did at the camping trip prior the recent engagement at the Quinn household.

The next day......

Jude's POV

It's my first day back after having that fieldtrip with Mom and Connor. I spotted Connor, who doesn't look mad after our misunderstanding. Well here I go, going to my locker and putting my books away. Here comes Connor...

Connor's POV

"Hey", I say to Jude and told him he doesn't have to avoid me since I wasn't mad at him anymore

"You're not?, you seem pretty mad the other day" he says

I say to him "I'm over it okay?, It's fine, you just got to stop telling your moms everything, okay?"

I also said " Did you mom really quit your job? Why? Is it because of my dad?"

This is awkward, he's not speaking to me again

"Is she okay?" I say , he says "I think so."

He says "we're okay" I said "Yeah" Jude closes his locker and headed to our first class.

We both talked about the science homework that I didn't get.

The following afternoon ......

Jude's POV

Mama Stef helped me with my math homework while Mama Lena came in and told me that she got her job back but as vice principal and she also informed that she has to tell about what happened on the camping trip.

The following day....

Connor's POV

I can't believe I'm in the principal's office and Jude is with me, feeling kinda angry at him since my father is coming here pretty soon. i just can't believe that Jude told his moms again after I specifically told him not to tell and oh my god, here's the man of the hour. I don't know what's come of me. I'm really mad at Jude, but I have to control my anger.

General POV

Lena asked Jude "Jude, would you like to tell Connor's dad what you've told me?"

Jude says nervously "Umm yeah. Well after it was lights out, Connor and I invited some girls over and we played some games and we kinda ended up making out"

Connor's dad said while sarcastically laughing "See this is what I was so afraid about, I know you think I'm some big homophobe but I'm not. I just wanted to make sure that my son is properly supervised when he's supposed to be."

Lena said "you're absolutely right, We hear you loud and clear, We are going to make some changes in a way we can chaperone trips like these." Connor's dad smirked and says "Thank you, just want Connor to be a kid, to grow up so fast and he is and maybe you're right about one thing, just getting all over him by spanking him so your still grounded. That's it, ok.

Monte, the new principal said "Why don't you head back to class?"

Jude and Connor left

Conversation between Jude and Connor

Connor's POV *Mind thinking*

i CAN'T BELIEVE TODAY, I AM OFFICIALY ANGRY AT JUDE!!!!!!!!! I'M JUST GOING TO SAY IT IN FRONT OF HIS FACE AND HE BROKE THE SILENCE.

Jude's POV

Well, that's cool that your dad is being cool and this time he broke the silence.

Connor's POV

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TOLD YOUR MOM AGAIN! i CAN'T.... I can't be friends with a little BITCH who tells his mom whenever something happens. I walked away from Jude and went the other way. I can see the emotions that Jude is putting on. He's so brave while crying.

Jude's POV

I can't believe Connor told me off! I'm shocked that he said that to me. Well that's my only friend i ever knew besides Maddie and Chelsea.

Winter Break

Jude's POV

i went to my room where I went to the bathroom and reminisce what happened before Connor and I stopped being friends. I was about to break out and cry. Suddenly, Brandon and Mariana checked in and literally saw me crying.

Mariana's POV

"Hey Jude, just tell us what happened. Judicorn, We don't want to see you cry"

Jude's POV

I don't want to tell them but the words come out as i was able to talk about what happened between me and Connor and both of them gave me a hug.

Brandon's POV

I really feel bad for Jude after what's he has been through I want to protect him from any bullies. I really want him to be happy. Just like me and Callie earlier the year before Jude spotted us kissing.

School came back.....

Connor's POV

I have nothing to say to Jude and I don't care what he has to say about me or do around me because he's not my friend anymore. We're more enemies than frenemies. But I still miss him though. After what I said to him, he's not able to speak to me anymore. Oh shit, here he comes being cute and all that. Oh wait I don't care.

Jude's POV

I come to Connor and I slapped him, Don't you dare talk to me and don't you dare near me and DON'T YOU DARE FALL IN LOVE WITH ME?! i have had it with the type of guys you are basicially who've you've become: jerks and what a jerk you are to me, Connor. Do I think I will trust you again? I don't know Do I really care? Yes, just as a friend but to be honest, you have been giving me nothing but crap and it's up to me to pick up the pieces that you have messed up.

Goodbye Connor!

Connor's POV

I pushed Jude against the wall and kissed Jude and he looked confused and I say to him "Please, don't tell!" I left once more.

End of Flashback ~