Season 4 Chapter 6 : HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?

Jude's POV

Oh my god!! I realized something! I'm the father of Maddie's child not Connor, OMG what have I done? I'm so dumb . Connor would kill me....

Maddie's POV

Oh wow, so this is how a baby gets out of a big girl like me! *in her mind * how come the baby doesn't look nothing like Connor?? She looks a lot more like Jude . Hm??

Connor overheard Jude's conversation with himself in the mirror and boy was he mad at Jude!!!

Connor's POV

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?

Why would you do this, huh Jude? Why would you tell me this now?

So the baby is not mine..... Ugh I left running home to the Adams-Fosters residence and stayed there for a day. I needed time to think.

Jude's POV

Since Jesus sleeps in Brandon's room recently, my room with Jesus seems lonely so Connor slept at my bed and I slept at the sofa. I know he is super pissed at me. so I hope he can forgive me.

Connor's POV

I hope you are not in love with Maddie, because I know for fact , I'm in love with you still after our ups and downs so don't you forget that.

-----------------------------

- A/N : Hope you guys like this short chapter, it was all of a sudden & I needed something for my book :)

See you guys soon!

#teamjoshers 😍💯🙌🙏

- xojoshy 🙈🙊🙉✨💜