Chapter 6

Jude's POV

"Well the weekend was kind of boring " I say to Mariana.

Mariana says " don't worry, the week will just be better, were heading back to school "

Callie says disgustingly " how's Connor? Your boyfriend" * I mean well but I have to support jude

I say to Callie " he's okay, he had practice" * I still hate Connor after what he did to me, I can never forgive myself?*

Connor's POV

I'm sitting here with nothing to do and I got myself no boyfriend . Well if that matters, when it comes to girls , I just say "you only live once and move on" but when it comes to Jude, it's different.

I need to apologize to jude, I dont know what came over me. I was acting like my father and i promised myself I would never be a coward like him. I could tell jude i was high on weed? No no. Hes not dumb, Tell him the, He'll understand if its not to late.

Well here goes nothing.

Late at night , I threw a pebble at Jude's window . I sneaked out of my house and went to my babe. I really am sorry for the person who I have become. I AM NOT LIKE MY FATHER! I say in my head.

Jude's POV

Why do I hear something outside?

I got a text from ugh ... Connor and I'm like half asleep and the text said " open your window, grumpy." Ugh my eyes were kinda open and I was shaky going to the small window and saw Connor outside my porch. suddenly Connor climbed the big tree and jumped over my rooftop and suddenly serenades me with "Stay with me" which actually is my favorite song ever and kisses me " I'm really sorry bae, I was just worried that I would become like my so-called father who always come home late, says what he wants while being drunk and bringing home girl by girl every day. I don't want to be like him. You know I won't ever hurt you, even though I did , just trust me, I didn't meant to, losing you wasn't the plan I had in mind but i hope you let me in this time "

I say to him "ok you got one more chance but there's a condition , sleep with me right now and you can cuddle with me and caress me and kiss me all you want" " I don't mind if you sleep over baby" " Deal , Jude, if that's my punishment, I accept!!!!" Says his boyfriend Connor.

I say to Connor : just try to be quiet. Jesus kinda suspects you punched me.

I love you babe, don't you forget it? Says Connor

I won't , I love you too boyfriend! Says Jude

*Jude and Connor snuggled until Jesus kinda woken up and didn't expects to see Connor near Jude but he was half asleep and went back to sleep after he took a leak. Jude and Connor snickered and kissed every part of their bodies and felt asleep in each other's arms*

* at 6 am, Connor had to go back home because he has to go to school too and jude pet on Connor's lips and said " see you in school, silly"