28°

So I wanted to clear this before I forget.

I know I use cuss words a lot in this book.

Some people think 'Bitch' mean 'mother of dogs' which it does and is an insult to someone's mother.

But the 'Bitch' I use in this book means an 'Arrogant', 'Despicable' and 'Disagreeable' person.

I hope I've sorted this out.

Thank you.

Let's begin.....

* Dazzline *

Bank on it by Burna boy was playing as I walked down the stairs. Some of my classmates were jumping around and dancing to the music while the rest were hanging around doing whatever shit they wanted to do.

Good thing Mom decided to lodge into an hotelfith Fayth this morning while Tara and Stella helped with the preparations of the party.

"Hey! Hey over here!" A guy yelled making everyone to turn to him, including me.

"Just wanted to say Dazzline is the most beautiful girl at this party!!!" The guy screamed which made me take a closer look at the guy. Everyone turned to look at me and there were series of 'wow!' and 'oh my Gad!'

I burst into laughter when I saw it was Gabriel.

God! This guy  is stupid!!.

"Thank you" I said to him as he held my hands.

"You're wearing blue, I'm wearing blue" he said as we sat in the kitchen, away from everyone.

"Why do we always wear the same things?" I laughed. "Are you sure you're not using jazz on me?"

"I wish. But no" he shook his head.

"How are you?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Fine. You?" He asked.

"I can't say. Terrible?" I asked and we laughed.

"Okay...so what have you planned for the party. Cause I have a feeling there's gonna be a big surprise" he told me and I smirked.

"Like you said, a surprise" I emphasized on the last word.

"Okay." He replied and Salina came into the kitchen.

"Hey" she waved to the both of us. She was standing by the door, unsure of whether to come in or not.

"Hi" we waved back at her.

"I better go meet the guys before they think we're doing something" he said to me as he jumped down from the kitchen island.

My hands suddenly turned cold. That was when I realized that Gabriel and I have been holding hands all along.

"Okay bye" I replied as he left. "Hey. Come in" I said to Salina who was still standing next to the door.

"Thanks" she sat next to me.

"Aren't you with Tara and the others?" I asked.

"Fara's there. She's looking for someone to pick on and I don't want that person to be me" she's sighed.

"Why would she want to pick on you? Aren't you friends?" I asked, surprised.

"Not exactly. Sh doesn't like me. She says I'm too...I don't know..nice? Gullible?" She rubbed her knuckles. I could tell she was tense.

"Hey, what class did you come to Hamdyn?"

"In JSS1. Why?" She asked.

"What was Tara like? Tell me a about her" I replied.

"Okay.. Well.. When I was in junior school, Tara was a lonely girl. She had no friends because of this girl named Christiana. She always bullied Tara and everyone that tried to be friends with her so no one paid attention to Tara." She said.

"I really wanted to be friends with her but I didn't know how. She was always alone and during lunch, she'd sit in a corner and cry. One day, she got beaten up badly by Chris. One week later, she came back to school with body guards so no one could get close to her

"In JSS3, she suddenly changed. She became more outspoken and mean. She really dealt with Chris. Anyone who stood up to her got dealt with. Then wasn't 'the fear of God is the beggining of wisdom' anymore.

It became 'The fear of Tara is the beginning of wisdom'. Even the seniors got scared of her. One time, a senior Okiki tried to punish her. Tara made the hefty senior boys, those gangsters, beat senior Okiki in front of everyone. That was the last time we eve saw senior Okiki.

Zephan noticed Tara and they started dating. In SS1, Stella came. She looked so young and beautiful. She was jovial and her cool vibes easily rubbed off on everyone. She always found a way to make everyone smile. She was easily the best in every subject and the Teachers favorite. But I knew there's something off about her. Take a closer look and you'll see she's older and there's more to her. But no one wants to take a closer look I guess.

Anyways, Everyone wondered why Tara didn't deal with Stella. Suddenly, they became friends. Best friends. Stella brought Fara into the gang. Fara brought Elizabeth and Stella brought me"

"Ohh" was all that came out of my mouth. Not once, in a million years, will I ever imagine Tara having no friends. Tara, beaten up badly. It just seems to surreal to me.

My phone rang. I picked it. "Hey!" Was the first thing I h in my &. "We're outside in the limousine. I think some people have seen us".

"Okay. I'm coming" I replied and hung up.

"Salina, I need you to bring some people in for me. As soon as you hear me call their names, please, bring them in. Don't tell any one. You know what to do. They're in a limousine outside".

"Okay" she replied as she left the kitchen.

I walked to the center of the living room and grabbed the mic. "Hello everyone!" I said after the DJ stopped the music.

Everyone turned to look at me. "I'm sorry to interrupt your party but I have a surprise for you all!"

Everyone seemed eager to know what the surprise was. "Diana Adeyemi, Amla George and Antonia Dikeh are here!!!" I announced and smiled at the shocked look on their faces.

The three girls sashayed their ways into the living room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Finally! This chapter is over!

Two more chapters for this party.

I've got nothing much to say but I'd like to thank Pamie_writes for letting me borrow Diana. I really appreciate it.

Thanks for reading.
Stay safe.
Till next time.
Love y'all.
Buhbyeeee!!
💖💖💖💖.

Word Count; 1055.