A Scandal in Belgravia (Part 6)

You sat in 221B Baker Street rather grumpily. Just recently, Sherlock found Irene Adler asleep in his bed.
Now, she sat in Sherlock's chair. You were seated in John's chair, while he and Sherlock sat at the dining table, watching Miss Adler.

"So, who's after you?" Sherlock asked.

"People who want to kill me."

You scoffed and rolled your eyes at her allusive answer.

"Who's that?" Sherlock pressed.

"Killers."

John sighed. "It would help if you were a tiny bit more specific."

"But she won't be," You said, looking from John to Irene. You tilted your head at her. "Will you?"

Irene simply smiled at you and raised an eyebrow. You once again rolled your eyes before sitting back in the chair, purposely slouching.

"So, you faked your own death to get ahead of them," Sherlock clarified.

"It worked for a while," Irene answered.

"Except you let John know that you were alive and therefore me and y/n."

"I knew you'd keep my secret." She then looked at you. "I wasn't too sure about you, but then I figured, for Sherlock's sake, you would."

You glared at her. Sherlock was simply confused. He shook aside his confusion though and returned to the present situation."

"You couldn't keep your own secret?"

"But you did, didn't you?" Irene responded, then quickly changed the subject. "Where's my camera phone?"

"Wow, right to the point then, hmm?" You sat up slightly.

"It's not here," John said. "We're not stupid."

"Then what have you done with it?" Irene asked, "If they've guessed you've got it, they'll be watching you."

"If they've been watching me, they'll know that I took a safety deposit box at a bank on the Strand a few months ago," Sherlock responded.

"I need it," She insisted.

"Well," John said, "we can't just go and get it, can we?" His face then lit up as a bright idea struck him. He looked at Sherlock. "Molly Hooper."

You and Sherlock looked at him, confusion evident on your faces.

"She could collect it, take it to Bart's. Then, one of your homeless network could bring it here, leave it in the café, and one of the boys downstairs could bring it up the back."

You stared at him for a good long minute. You blinked once and then shook your head. "Quite an elaborate plan there."

But Sherlock smiled. "Very good, John! Excellent plan with intelligent precautions."

"Thank you," John said and reached for his phone.

Your eyebrows furrowed. "You mean you're really going to..."

"So, why don't..." John turned to face Sherlock. "...oh for..."

You both trailed off as you watched Sherlock pull the camera phone out of his pocket. Your jaw dropped open, a smile tugging at your lips. Irene stood up, staring at the phone. You expected her to pounce forward and wrestle it out of Sherlock's grip. Sherlock examined the phone though.

"So, what do you keep on here?" He asked. "In general, I mean."

"Pictures, information," Irene answered. "Anything I might find useful."