A/n: The Game's Not Over

Hello my lovely readers!

Thank you so much for reading my story and showing your support! It's meant the world to me!

In honor of the end of this story, I wanted to do a little About The Author so that you guys can get to know me a little bit.

So, without further ado, this is me:

My name is Katelyn Peterson. I was born and raised in the United States—Florida to be more specific. I was born on March 12 of the year 2003.
I graduated high school in 2020; and, because I did dual enrollment at the same time, I also graduated with a two year Associate in Arts degree from a community college.
In 2021, I started attending another college in Florida to pursue a Bachelor's degree in Professional Writing. I plan to graduate in 2024.
My dream is to someday soon write and publish my own books.
I started writing when I was twelve when my friend introduced me to roleplaying. Soon after that, I discovered Wattpad and began writing fanfiction stories. My love for writing grew more and more until I realized that this is what I want to do as a career. I want to write stories for the world to read and enjoy!
This is just a little bit about me. If you want to get to know me more, feel free to ask me questions. I will answer them as much as I am comfortable with.

• • • • • • • • •

In other matters, while this story is officially finished, I am not finished with my writing. I have a lot of other ideas for more fanfiction stories. So, I would like to ask your opinion on what I should do next. Down below, I will put a little description of a few fanfiction story ideas I have.
I would very much appreciate it if you guys would vote on which one you would like me to write first. Whichever one you'd be most interested in.

Please cast your vote for your favorite idea:

1. Angel of Darkness (Sherlock x Reader)

This story is based off of the plot line of the broadway musical The Phantom of the Opera, but set in modern day and as a detective story rather than an opera, obviously

This story is based off of the plot line of the broadway musical The Phantom of the Opera, but set in modern day and as a detective story rather than an opera, obviously. The main roles would be as follows:
Jim Moriarty as The Phantom
Sherlock Holmes as Raoul
Y/n as Christine.
Each chapter would be based off of the songs from the opera.
Here is a small teaser/overview: