The Six Thatchers (Part 3)

A/n: Hello my lovely readers!
I just wanted to take a quick moment to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Good afternoon, gentlemen!" You said in greeting as you entered Sherlock's flat.

John and Lestrade stood in the living room. Both of them turned and smiled at you. "Hello, y/n," Lestrade said.

"I assume that a new case is brewing," You observed.

"Well, not all that new." Lestrade pointed towards the kitchen where Sherlock was looking into his microscope.

He had some sort of broken chunks of plaster. You walked over, booping the random red balloon that sat in John's seat, and stood right beside the detective. Sherlock briefly glanced over at you then went right back to looking through the microscope.

Lestrade started explaining more of the case. "Another two have been smashed since the Welsborough one."

You gasped at the realization of what this case was. "Ohhh!" You declared quietly. You then sat on the other stool in the kitchen.

"One belonging to Mr. Mohandes Hassan-"

"Identical busts?" John asked.

"Yeah," Greg confirmed. "And this one to a Doctor Barnicott in Holborn. Three in total." He looked down at his watch. "God knows who'd wanna do something like this."

"Yeah, well some people have that complex, don't they—an idée fixe?" John said. He walked towards the table and looked pointedly at Sherlock. "They obsess over one thing, and they can't let it go."

Sherlock, without lifting his head, said, "No, no good. There were other images of Margaret..." He looked up, eyebrows furrowed. "...Margaret?"

"You know who she is," John responded.

Sherlock continued, "...Thatcher present at the first break-in. Why would a monomaniac fixate on just one?"

"Well observed," You said.

He made no response to you as he was once again fixated on observing the broken bust pieces. "Ooh!" He suddenly said.

"What?" John asked while you leaned forward.

"Blood. Quite a bit of it too." Sherlock looked at Lestrade. "Was there any injury at the crime scene?"

"Nah," Greg answered, checking his watch once again.

"Then our suspect must have cut themselves breaking the bust." Using tweezers, he put the blood-stained chunk of plaster into a bag. "Come on." He got up and began to walk towards the door.

"Holborn?" Lestrade inquired.

"Lambeth," Sherlock countered.

"Lambeth? Why?"

"To see Toby."

You got up from your stool and joined them all in the living room.

"Ah, right," John said. "Who?"

Sherlock smirked. "You'll see."

"Right," John said again. He looked at Lestrade. "You coming?"

"No," Sherlock answered for him. "He's got a lunch date with a brunette forensic officer that he doesn't want to be late for."

You stared at the detective in shock. Lestrade was also surprised at how Sherlock knew this. "Who told you?" He asked.

Sherlock turned back around after putting on his coat. "The right sleeve of your jacket plus the formaldehyde mixed with your cologne and your complete inability to stop looking at your watch. Have a good time."