Chapter 3: Cute Boy

Tyler's P.O.V.

"Oh no, I'm gonna be late on the first day!" Tyler groaned as he hopped into his car.

It was the first day of Tyler's last year of highschool and starting a new school. And he was late.

Turning into a empty spot, he grabbed his bag and jumped out of the car, racing towards the front office.

He asked the lady there for his time table, scanning the paper for what he had on. English.

Running through the hallways, he eventually located the door. Looking at his watch, it showed 9:05. 5 minutes late.

Pushing the door open, heads snapped toward him, making him shrink a little under their gazes.

"Hi, sorry I'm late. I got lost" Tyler stuttered out.

"Are you the new kid?" The teacher asked.

Kid? I'm a man Tyler thought, but he still nodded.

"Class, meet Tyler Oakley, the new student" the teacher introduced.

"Hi" Tyler said cheerily. He scanned the faces, ticking who he would date or not.

His eyes caught on a boy that sat alone, with chocolate brown hair shaped into a perfect quiff. His deep cerulean eyes studied his face, emotionless, before going back to whatever he was doing.

"So Tyler, would you like to introduce yourself?"

"Sure. Well, I'm Tyler, I'm 17 and I'm not very interesting."

The teacher grunted in response, not very impressed by Tylers statement.

"Well thank you Tyler,  you can go sit next to Troye" the teacher said, pointing to the boy at the back.

Tyler grinned as he walk to his seat.

I get to sit next to the cute boy  Tyler thought. 

Looking over Troye's shoulder, he saw what he was drawing.

It was a blossoming rose, petals beneath it. But something was different about.

"Wow. You're a really good drawer" Tyler praised.

As the words left his mouth,  Troye immediately shut the book, packing it away and focusing on the teacher.

Tyler frowned at him, but shrugged his shoulders and sat in his seat.

Every few seconds, Tyler snuck a glance at Troye. He hadn't moved at all, but his breaths had quickened.

As the teacher put the reading books down, Tyler stood up and grabbed a book. Of course, when he looked at Troye,  he noticed he still hadn't moved, but his breathing had settled down.

Slumping in his seat, he began to read.

Finally, Troye got up.

Damn, he's got a cute ass Tyler thought, then internally smacked himself. He can't go flirting or checking out straight boys, no matter how cute they are.

The bell rang, startling everyone.

Tyler packed his things away quickly, not wanting to be late for his next class. He looked over his shoulder, and saw that Troye was still sitting there.

What is up with this boy?  Tyler thought.

"Do you want me to take your book for you?" Tyler asked, hoping his cheerfulness would ease Troye.

It didn't.

Instead, Troye just tensed up and looked at Tyler, his face unreadable.

"No I'm fine" he replied, in such a monotone voice Tyler wondered if he was even human.

"Okay then" and Tyler began to walk away, then a thought struck him. He needed to ask about his drawing.

He turned around to face him, but realized Troye had already trotted up to the front desk.

"Hey, wait Troye!" Tyler called, rushing up to him. He got ignored, so he reached out and grabbed Troye's arm.

He immediately regretted the decision.

Troye turned to face him, looking like he saw a ghost, and Tyler let go.

"Oh my god, are you okay? I'm sorry. I thought you didn't hear me! Oh I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Tyler spluttered.

Troye stayed mute, before his eyes refocused and he ran off into the halls, leaving a dumbstruck Tyler there.

Seconds past, before the warning bell went, and Tyler slowly walked his way to his next class.

What just happened?

A/N Finally completed. Such a hard chapter to write, writing Tylers pov in third person.
I think it would be easier to write in 1st pov, so expect that next chapter.

So, enjoying the story so far?

Comment and vote if you do, next chapter probably up soon.
BYE!!!.

Jam.