Chapter 4: Confessions

Tyler's P.O.V.

I had chemistry next. Great.

What I thought would be a boring lesson, turned out to be pretty fun.

The teacher told us that since it was the first day, we would just chat and get to know each other. Which was useful for me.

I made a few friends. The first person that talked to me was a sweet petite girl named Zoe. The next was her boyfriend, Alfie, who had been with her two years prior. Then I met Caspar, a sarcastic South African, Louise, a girl with an infectious giggle and Jim, a giant with a good sense of style.

When the bell rang, Zoe tapped my shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to come sit with us at lunch? I mean if you have no one else to sit with, and you could meet the rest of our group" Zoe said sweetly.

How could I say no?

"I'd love to!" I exclaimed and walked out with them, chatting along the way to the cafeteria.

We went and sat down at a table, already occupied with who I assumed was the rest of their friends.

"Hey guys! By the way, we got a new member of our group, Tyler" Zoe announced.

"Hi" I replied with as much enthusiasm as I could.

They replied back and introduced themselves.

There names were Connor, Marcus, Tanya and Joe.

I struck up a conversation with Connor.

"So Tyler? Any girls caught your eye yet?" Connor said smugly during the conversation.

"Zoe's taken" Alfie butted in, wrapping an arm around the girl's waist.

I bursted out laughing. Connor and Alfie gave me a questioning look.

"Nope, and just letting you know, they never will" I giggled.

Connors face still remained confused but Alfie's face dropped in realisation.

"Honey, I gay" I explained.

Connor's mouth went in an 'o' shape, before giggling with me.

"Oh really? Well then, any boy's caught your eye then?" He rephrased.

I began to shake my head, before cerulean eyes entered my mind.

"Actually, there was one boy..." I began.

Connor cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh? What's his name?"

"Troye. His name is Troye" I replied.

Connor's eyes widen.

"Did he talk to you?" He asked quickly.

I looked at him, questioning his hasteness.

"He talked to me once, but it wasn't very much" I replied.

"What did he say?"

"I just asked him if I could pack his book away because we were reading but he just said 'no'. Why are you so interested in him?" I pressed.

Connor bit his lip, hesitating. He looked at Marcus, who was listening in on the conversation, as if for consent.  Marcus gave a short nod, before they returned their gazes on me.

"Well, Troye doesn't talk to anyone, normally he just ignores everyone" Connor explained.

I was confused.

"And why do you care if he talks to people or not?" I questioned.

"Well, Troye..." Connor began.

A/N Cliffhanger!!! And I may or may not change the pov next chapter... ;)
Anyway, enjoying the story?
I really appreciate feed back  :) .

Comment and vote if you enjoy it so far! 
BYE!!!.

Jam.