Chapter 15: Fairy-flossed Angel

Troye's P.O.V.
(Trigger warning, abuse)

I was talking to a faggot?

I shook my head in disgust.

I ran through the park, through the trees to get away from Tyler.

I spotted a crack in the hedges, and decided that was the best place to hide.

I slipped through the crevice easily, and stumbled into the clearing.

I looked up and froze.

The air was slightly hazy, from smoke. Two men were standing next to each other, eyes bloodshot and glazed. One of them had a bong in there mouth and the other had faced me.

The latter one was him.

He smiled maniacally, a flash of recognition passing his face.

"Hello son" he said, smoke crawling out of his mouth as he made his way towards me.

My feet were rooted in place.

I cried out in pain as he groggily punched my arm, the same spot he hit me yesterday.

He started kicking me, in the stomach and legs, pain igniting everywhere he touched.

I curled up in a ball, shielding my vital areas. I shifted my head, but a sloppy yet painful blow hit me.

I yelped in pain, black spots appearing through my vision.

"Oi! Back away from him!" A voice of an angel called.

I heard him mumble back.

"Go away otherwise I'll call the cops" the angel said.

I heard some shuffling, before I dared to open my eyes.

Everything was blurry. I saw a figure with purple fairy floss on there head rushing towards me.

My eyelids weighed so much, I couldn't keep them open. They fell shut, and blackness engulfed me.

A/N HI! New chapter!

I wasn't sure if I was going to update today, since I was exhausted from the carnival, but I thought why not?

Report on my life. I had a swimming carnival today and apparently I'm a really good swimmer. :O I came first in freestyle and breastroke!

Anyway,  how are you feeling? I hope you're doing well!

Comment and vote if you enjoyed this chapter,  sorry it's short.

Imma go now.

BYE!!!.

Jam.