Chapter 11: Plans

Troye P.O.V.

"So class, to get to know everyone before you leave school, you have noticed I haven't put you next to people you know well. So we are doing a partnered project with the person next to you. You shall write a story, alternating between chapters" the teacher said.

I looked to my right, to my 'partner'. Tyler. The boy who made me break down on the first day. Great.

"You can work with each other out of school. The story must be at least 20,000 words and be finished by the end of term" the teacher droned on.

Ten minutes later of the teacher talking, we had to plan our story.

I sighed, breathed in and let my emotions drain. I faced Tyler with a face empty of emotions.

His face was alit with a smile, showing his perfect teeth, his eyes twinkling a mix of blues and green.

How is this boy always happy?

"So I guess your my partner, eh?" He winked.

When will this lesson end, please?

I stared back at him, unamused.

His smile faulted a bit, before spreading even wider than before.

"Well, anyway, what kind of story do you want to write? I like action and mystery, they're really fun to write. What about you?" He babbled.

I decided I wasn't going to talk, so I shrugged.

"Action it is" he confirmed. He began to write his ideas down in a loopy style of cursive. "Ooh maybe there can be a murder..."

I zoned out of his chatter and began describing an idea of a character.

Flowing black hair, skinny, tall and hazel eyes. She smiled constantly,  always brightening everyone's moods. Yet she hides a secret. Her past is dark. They call her by one name, but it's not her real name.

20 minutes passed, and I had a detailed description of the character.

I looked over at Tyler, who had planned out the story and the antagonist.

I nudged my book to his table, which we had joined together to make working together easier.

His eyes flickered to my face so I motioned to my book. His eyes focused on the words and began reading my description of the character.

"Wow, that fits in really well with the story. We are definitely using her in the story" he praised.

Something opened up in me, a feeling I had never felt in a while. Pride.

But why did I feel the need to make Tyler accept me?

I shook the thoughts away, and read his outline of the story.  It was really good, and my character definitely fitted it.

I went back to creating another character, and wrote until the bell went.

I closed my book and packed everything away, moving the desk back to its original position.

I rushed out the door, trying to miss the crowded hallways.

I  opened the exits and breathed in the fresh air.

Someone called out my name, but I ignored them.

Suddenly Tyler side stepped in front of me, causing me to stop abruptly.

He must have learnt from the first day.

"Hey Troye, I was just wondering... do you want to meet tomorrow to continue working on the story? If you're not busy and since we don't have English..." he stuttered.

I nodded. He beamed and began to walk away.

"Thanks Tyler" I heard myself say. I shut my mouth quickly.

He turned around, smiling so hard it looked like it hurt.

"No problem Troye" and continued walking away.

I stood there for a second. Hearing the noise of kids I quickly exited the school grounds.

A/N Hey y'all!! Enjoying the story?
I would've uploaded sooner but wattpad decided to not save and made me rewrite half of this again.

Anyway, I've been thinking of posting one shots I've been writing when I get writers block. Should I? Idk tell me

Comment and vote if you've enjoyed this story so far!

I've got nothing else to say so Imma go now.

BYE!!!.

Jam.