Chapter 17: One Big Question

Tyler's P.O.V.

I walked to school the next day, Troye lingering in the back of my thoughts.

I couldn't help not thinking about the blue-eyed boy. He may be homophobic, but he still was cute. I hope he didn't come to school today, he was seriously injured. We had English together, but I can work fine on my own. Oh no. How could we work together if he hates me?

I shook the thought away. I'll think about it later.

I strolled up to Zoe and the group. I now spent my hours during school hanging out with them, since I had never bothered talking to anyone else. Except for Troye.

"How's you and Troye?" Zoe winked. I sighed.

They had began asking about Troye ever since I mentioned that I would be working with him. Maybe because I had a crush on him, and maybe because he used to hang out with them.

"Not good" I replied.

Zoe frowned and laid her hand on my arm. "What happened? Did you hit on him?"

I chuckled lightly. "No, and I'm glad I didn't."

She looked at me questioningly.

"He's homophobic."

"He's what?" Jim asked, spinning around to join our conversation.

'Troye's homophobic" I repeated.

Jim stared at me, slightly shocked and confused. "That doesn't sound like Troye at all" he mumbled.

"Yeah, he was always accepting and believing in equality when we were younger" Zoe said.

"What could have changed?" I asked.

Troye was turning into one big question.

"We don't know" Zoe sighed.

Everyone here must've been really good friends with him if they still worry about him 3 years later.

The Bell went, and I trudged to my first subject.

English.

Oh boy.

A/N heyyy. Sorry for the short chapter,  I decided to make the next part it's own chapter, so sorry!

At school today during lunch, there was this like massive mob of kids surrounding something. I couldn't be bothered walking so I asked someone what was happening..
Guess what was happening?

A kid was telling knock-knock jokes. That's what everyone was rushing to. Weird.

Anyway, comment and vote if you enjoyed this chapter (thanks to @w1thl0vexxx for sending me a lovely message!)

Imma go now!

BYE!!!.

Jam.