Chapter 6: Explanations

Connors P.O.V. (ooooh)

"Well, Troye used to be the complete opposite than he is now. He used to chat with everyone, putting smiles on their faces.

He was our friend for the first two years of high school, all of us. We were inseparable.

Then in year 10, we met out at the front of the school like usual. We saw Troye walk into school, not even glancing our way.

We followed him into school, trying to talk to him but he just ignored us. Caspar then had enough, grabbing his arm.

But his reaction was horrible. He froze, went deathly pale then got angry at us, telling us to 'fuck off'."

Tyler grunted, seeming to understand.

I continued. "We didn't see him for the rest of the day. Marcus and I caught the same bus as him, so we decided to question him then. We got off at the same stop and we cornered him outside his house. We asked him questions, but he ignored them and walked past us.

And now he's been that way ever since. Never speaks, never smiles and stays away from everyone whenever he can" I finished.

Tyler nodded slowly taking it all in.

"There must be something bothering him" Tyler concluded.

"No shit" I muttered.

We switched topics before he had to go to the toilet, and I started a conversation with Marcus about his love life.

When Tyler came back, he seemed a little worried. I opened my mouth to question it but the bell rang.

I walked with Jim and Caspar to our next class, trying to survive the last two periods of the day.

A/N HIII!
Sorry about the short chapter, it was sort of a filler but had hints about what happened in Troye's past. And I haven't edited it yet (oops).

Anyway, how y'all doing?? Hope your doing great.

Anyway (I say anyway a lot don't I...) leave a comment and vote if you've enjoyed it.
BYE!!!.

Jam.