Chapter 5: Flashbacks

Troye P.O.V.

(Trigger warning for abuse)

I ran through the hallways, feeling electric shots run down my arm when I bumped into someone. I didn't care though, just trying to get to a bathroom.

I stumbled into a stall, shutting and locking the door. I sat on the toilet seat, bringing my knees up to my chest.

My heart pounded in my ears, blood ice cold and breathing erratic. Tears glazed my eyes, but they remained unshed. I trained my eyes on the letters carved in the door, trying to keep the gate closed to my flashbacks.

I squeezed my arms, but that triggered me.

"I told you to stay away from them!" He roared.

I cowered in fear, trying to somewhat protect myself.

"They followed me! I'm sorry, I don't even know them!" I cried, trying to plead myself innocent. I tried, to no avail.

I whimpered as a kick hit me in the arm, likely to leave a bruise.

"Why do I even put up with you?" He spat, kicking me again.

Each blow, I cried in pain, but he didn't seem to stop. With the physical pain, came words that belittled me.

Worthless.

Horrible.

Disgusting.

Disgrace.

"Never let me see you do that again" he hissed, spitting on me before leaving me alone and chipped.

"Hey, are you alright in there?" A familiar yet foreign voice called out, pulling me out of my flashback.

My face was wet, tearstreaks stained my face. My breaths came out short and rugged, sobs occasionally escaping my mouth.

I clamped my mouth shut, muffling my sobs.

"Hello? Please, I promise I won't hurt or make fun of you" the boy asked, his words laced with concern.

"Please leave me" I whispered.

Silence.

"Are you okay though?" He responded.

"Just go away" I choked.

I heard a sigh, a pen scribbling something down, before the exit creaked open then shut.

Seconds past before I lowered my legs and stood up. I unlocked the door and peeked out.

The bathroom was empty.

I released my breath, and walked up to the mirror, taking in my appearance.

I looked god awful.

The bell was soon to go, so I splashed my face with cold water, though I still looked horrible.

I turned towards the door, before something yellow caught my eye.

I turned my head, seeing a little yellow sticky-note stuck to the mirror.

I grabbed it and read the loopy writing:

If you want someone to talk to,
Text me- 012345678
Ty

I didn't know anyone with the name Ty, so it must be someone younger than me. Good, then they can't know it's me if I walk into class with red swollen eyes.

I crumpled the number in my pocket and stayed in the bathroom for the next two minutes before the bell went.  I breathed in and waited another two minutes before the halls had cleared and made my way to my next subject.

A/N Hey!

How you guys liking the story?

The flashback KILLED me to write. I hated beating up fictional Troye :'(

And if any of you are going through tough times, please don't hesitate to message me. I'll try to answer ASAP.

Anyway, PLEASE comment and vote if you are enjoying the story.

There's no comments, only a few votes so I don't know how much you enjoy the story, :( please let me know.

Well,  I gotta go.
BYE!!!.

Jam.