Chapter 2

*Your POV*
The next week went super fast, the forms and stuff came through on the Wednesday...so two days after I got the Email, I signed all of them reading all the pages and stuff and sent them back to the human who lives at the house, and now it's already Monday again.

I had my final Exam last Tuesday on Criminology and should get my results through the post, in a few weeks.

I was currently packing my last few things and saying goodbye to Jasmine and Paige I was sad to be saying bye to them, especially Paige because she lives back in Weymouth, my home town, but I was super excited to be going to my new place. I told them I would Skype them a lot.

Then everything was packed into my suitcases, I had four of the bloody things that were almost the size of me...which isn't that hard to do considering I'm only 5'0 tall, yeah I hear you all judging me...well good things come in small packages.
Everything was in the taxi, including me, and I told the driver the address, no I'm not telling you where I am going to live...stalker.

I got out of the taxi and got all my stuff out of the boot and payed the taxi driver and went up the stairs to knock on the door.

I was just looking around at the house and the all the other houses around while I waited for the door to open.

A few minutes passed until someone came and opened the door...I almost fainted.

For starters it was not a girl who lived in this house...so my gut instinct was wrong.

I was completely caught off guard, not only a guy lived here, not like that is a problem I just wasn't expecting it, it was Jack...Yes Jack as in Jacksepticeye and not only am I a fan I was also wearing my Jacksepticeye top and was slightly freaking out so I probably looked crazy...bloody brilliant.

"H-H-H-Hi"I said trying to play it cool...Obviously failing by trying to put my hand on the wall to lean on it but missing and almost falling on my face, but I didn't may I add I just fell on my arse instead.

Fucking brilliant.

"Urm...Hi, you alright?"Jack asked.
"Yeah I'm great"I replied quickly getting up.
"By any chance you a fan?"He asked chuckling to himself.
"No...not at all....I hate you"I said trying to hide my top with my arms.

Again I failed miserably, and burst out laughing.
"Oh well if you hate me, you best come in so I can get to know you better and get you to like my video's then..."Jack said bluntly.
I looked at him slightly confused.
"I'm joking with you..come in"Jack said laughing and taking my suitcases, well the two heavy ones and I took the other two lighter ones.

"Welcome to your new humble abode..."Jack said showing me around.

I was still freaking on the inside at the fact I'm going to be living in the same house as THE JACKSEPTICEYE...someone I have looked up to for the majority of my life.
But I managed to contain it for now.

"This is your room, you can decorate it how ever you like and do what ever the fuck you want in it...oh god not that...well if you want to you can but just make sure I'm not in...yeah I'll stop now" Jack rambled on. It was pretty funny.
"Well that was awkward"Jack added.
"Just a bit"I said laughing slightly.
"Shall I show you the rest of the house?"Jack asked.
"Yeah sure, I would love to see the famous Jacksepticeye's humble abode is like"I said starting to fangirl again.

"I'm not famous for starters and now this is your home now too"Jack smiled.
jack showed me around the lounge and the kitchen and then showed me where the bathroom is and finally he showed me his room.
"This is where the magic happens...oh god I've done it again haven't I..."Jack said pulling a face (like the one in the photo at the beginning)
I was almost pissing myself at the fact he made a dirty comment again and I've only been here like 15 minutes.

"I meant recording and editing not that"Jack face palmed himself.
"I'm really bad when it comes to meeting new people...I apologise"He added.

"It's alright...I'm the same...especially when it's someone who's video's I have been watching for like almost the entire time they have done Youtube and that they are my idol and they inspire me to do what I love everyday and follow my dream to become a police officer and to ignore all the haters in the world"I told him.

Jack blushed a rosy pink colour.
"Awh that is so sweet thank you....I'm so rude I apologise...I completely forgot to ask you your name...see I am so awkward..."Jack said.
"The names ____"I told him.
"That is an Awesome name...but not as Awesome as me"Jack said proudly.
"Woah...woah...woah there Jack...I'm the most Awesome person in existence...your a Boss...I'm the Awesome one"I explained.
"Okay fineee, your the Awesome one but I'm still a BOSS!"Jack shouted.
"Make yourself at home...I've got to go and record but I'm sure we can talk in a bit and get to know each other, but I will let you het settled in...sorry for the amount of noise I will probably make in advance"Jack said to me and went to his room to record.

I went to my room and led on my bed staring at the ceiling and thought to myself....'This is going to be Awesome!'
I then got up and started to unpack my things.