Chapter 25

*Your POV*
That. Was. So. Fucking. Awkward.
I was watching the night go by out on the balcony...mainly to just avoid awkwardness after I elbowed Jack in the dick then basically put my hand on it, well I would have if the icepack wasn't there and thank god that it was, buuuuutttt I would eventually have to go back inside somewhen.

The night sky was actually really pretty...I've never really noticed myself, and especially the way the night looked with the beach...it was pretty...Yes I did just call something pretty. Yes I am probably ill or something. Don't judge me.

After about half an hour of admiring the view...but mainly having a discussion in my head with myself...kind of like how deadpool does.

I walked back inside and Jack was sat on the bed just getting up.
"Oh I was just about to come outside to see if you were okay you've been out there awhile"Jack told me.
"Yeah I was looking at the view but mainly just talking to myself...so yeah I'm okay"I chuckled.
"But how are you...well how's your...yeah?"I asked.
"Yeah...it's okay doesn't hurt anymore"Jack replied laughing slightly.
"So...want to watch Doctor who or the deadpool film?"I asked.
"I'm actually pretty tired so maybe we can have a chill day tomorrow and do both"Jack suggested.
"Yes!" I exclaimed.
"Haha, okay anyway night ____"Jack said and climbed into bed after takin off his jeans and top.
I got changed into my jogging bottoms and a tank top and quickly tied my hair up and climbed into bed too.
"Night Jackaboy"I said.
It didn't take me long to fall asleep like usual.
*The next morning*
I woke up around half 8 and surprisingly I wasn't that tired so I got up, Jack was still asleep so I decided to go to the gym for a bit.

I got everything together like my phone headphones and got my gym stuff ready and took a nice walk to the gym, it only took about 5 minutes to get there.

I spent about an hour in the gym mainly on the cross trainer...but I did go on the treadmill...I kept my gym stuff on (shorts and a tank top) and left the gym and went back to the hotel.
"Where were you? You had me worried"Jack said.
"I went to the gym"I told him.
"You sound like my mum if I didn't tell her where I was"I giggled.
"Well I'll take that as a compliment because I love your mum"Jack replied.
"Well if you do take it as a compliment and are just like my mum I definitely would not go on a date with you..."I told him with a weird look on my face.
"Okay! okay. Definitely Not a compliment"Jack said hugging me.
"No stop hugging me I'm all sweaty"I told him.
"Ew get away from me ya smelly"Jack said backing up from the hug.
"Fine...no more hugs for Jack."I said walking towards the bathroom.
"Ever"I added as I slowly shut the door.
"No come back I didn't mean it!"Jack pleaded through the door.
"Nope too late"I told him.
"Fine."He huffed acting sad.

I was in the middle of having a nice hot shower...when I was interrupted by Jack turning off the shower and him pouring a bucket of ice water, I don't know where he got the fucking bucket from though.
"Oh. My. God."I screamed.
Jack was dying with laughter on the bathroom floor.
"F-F-Fuck Y-Y-You"I said shivering.
I tried reaching behind the shower curtain to grab my towel...but it wasn't there.
"Jack I am not messing around I'm fucking freezing give me my towel"I demanded still stood behind the shower curtain.
"I didn't take your towel...there wasn't one in here when I came in I swear"He said.
"Can you please get me one then?"I asked.
Jack handed me a towel and I wrapped myself in it and got out of the bath...still freezing my ass off.
I got changed and put on my deadpool hoodie and my black leggings and I sat in the bed with my fluff socks on and I was on my laptop.
I had kind of warmed up but I was still a bit cold.
"I'm sorryyyyyy forgive meeeeeeee"Jack said hugging me.
"That is twice you have made me cold in the what 3 days we have been here"I told him.
"I'm sorryyy I really am but I will make it up to you tonight I promise"Jack smiled.
"Ummm..."I said looking at him weird.
"No! Not that jesus...I didn't mean that" Jack chuckled going red.
"Then what are you chatting about bruh?"I joked.
"Just wait and see"He smiled.

A/N: I'M SORRYYYYY KILL ME IF YOU WANT TO....I have no excuses as to why I haven't updated...I have had work but that's no excuse and I'm sorry...