Chapter 18

*Jack's POV*
I went downstairs to record some subnautica, city skylines, reading your comments, Agario, Hitman, GTA V, because I needed a few more, okay probably more than a few, video's that I can just upload when I'm away.

Once I was done recording, which took a few hours, I needed something to eat then I needed to edit.

I went to ____'s room to ask if she wanted to go out to lunch, so I knocked on her door.
"Come in"She called.
I opened the door and walked in and ____ looked up from her laptop a d smiled.
"I wanted to...ask if you er... wanted to maybe go to lunch with me?"I asked.
"Sure, and why are you so nervous it's only me?"She answered.
"I don't know"I replied.

*Casually skipping them having lunch because I don't know what to write for that*
We had just had lunch and it was soooo good, we were now back at the apartment and I saw some fans when we were out too and I took selfie's with them. I always love meeting fans.

*A few days later*
The next couple of days have just been filled with me and ____ sorting out stuff to pack and where to stay when we are there...yeah I know just a bit last minute Jack...It's cool calm yourself we found a hotel to stay at.

Everything was now sorted and we had to be at the airport by 1pm on Monday, 2 days away.

I had just finished editing everything, so all I had to do when I was away was upload.

I went into the lounge to see ____ sat on the floor with her legs crossed, like how you would see a little child watching their favourite tv show, up close to the Tv watching Kingsman, she is literally obsessed with this film and she loves the main character Eggsy. Yeah I hear all about it most of the time.
"You alright there?"I asked.
I got no response..."hello earth to ____"I said a bit louder.
She didn't take her eyes off the screen just got up and managed to walk over to me, again still looking at the screen and she just covered my mouth with her hand.

I just stood there waiting.
Finally when the Princess, Who ____ hates, came on the screen she took her hand off my mouth looked at me and smiled.
"Sorry what were you saying?"She asked.
"I was only asking if you were alright because you were sat on the floor like how a young child would"I chuckled.
"Don't laugh a me you little shit" ____ said hitting my arm gently.
"What if I do?"I replied folding my arms and smirking at her.
"Then I will have to take your ass down"____ said shrugging her shoulders and smiling back.
"Oh really?"I asked.
"Yeah"She said.
"Bring it on then"I told her.

Next thing I knew I had been flipped over ____'s shoulder and landed on the floor with her now sitting on me.

"Where the fuck did you learn to do that?"I asked shocked.
she looked at me smiled, folded her arms and said "My dad has a black belt in taekwondo, I've learnt a few things"She smirked.
"Well I know not to mess with you anymore"I said raising both my hands like I was under arrest.
"Unless I catch you off guard"I said making my hand look like how ninjas do.
"Of course you meant like that"____ said raising her eyebrows at me.
"I did get your mind out of the gutter"I told her.
"My mind is always out of the gutter, unlike you"She replied.
"I said like a ninja not like that...you thought of it like that"I said looking at her...yes if you're wondering she is still sat on me.

She is just uuggghhhh...I can't even think of the right words to describe her...I could say she was hot, beautiful, funny, smart all of those but they still don't fit to her. I know it was not that long ago me and my girlfriend broke up...again but I feel like ____ has been there for me and the more I find out about her, the more I like her.

I was lost int my thoughts when I got pulled out of them very fast when ____ said as she got off me.
"Well I'm not the one with the boner here"
My face went bright red, like how you see those cartoons when they eat something hot their face goes red...yeah that's me.

"Shut up...I wasn't thinking about that"I told her getting up to go upstairs to my room..No not to do that Jesus christ.

"You might want to have a cold shower whilst you're up there Jack"____ shouted up the stairs.

This just made me go more red and I went to my room even faster.

*Your POV*
I had taken Jack down because my dad is a black belt in taekwondo so I could take him down, and I was sat on him, like what you do in wrestling when you take someone down and...well Jack kind of started daydreaming...and I felt something 'poke' my leg..so I got off of him and said...as a comeback because he told me to take my mind out of the gutter.
"Well I'm not the one with the boner here" and his face went super red and he ran upstairs so I shouted "you might want to have a cold shower whilst you're up there Jack" Which just made him go to his room even faster.

I now felt bad so I went up to his room and knocked on the door.
"Hello"he said.
I opened the door.
"Sorry for saying that I didn't mean to embarrass you if I did I was only joking"I told him.
"It's fine..I did get kind of embarrassed But I get you were joking"He said.
"Okay good"I said.
I walked over to him and gave him a hug...it was still there and 'poked' my leg again.
"But seriously you may want to have a cold shower..."I whispered in his ear, then I pulled back from the hug, bit my lip and left the room.