Chapter 4

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated recently I have had mocks recently...and I have to revise for my exam's so I may not be able to update a lot but I will try my hardest to update. :)

*Jack's POV*
I could smell cookies that ____ is making and they smell soooooo good.
"Jaaaaaaaaaaaaccckkk..."She shouted.
"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss..."I replied.
"Cookies are..."____ started to shout but I ran into the kitchen and ate one before she could finish what she was saying.
"...Done"____ finished.
"I take it you enjoyed that, considering the fact you just ate 4 cookie and they aren't exactly small ones"She added chuckling whilst I shoved another cookie in my mouth.

We then sat around talking and getting to know each other for most of the days until I have to go and record and edit video's for tonight.
"Can I watch, I've always wanted to see what editing is like?"____ asked me.
"Yeah sure, you any good at games?"I replied.
"Hells yeah, and I guess I do play a lot of games...I even had an Xbox at Uni...because I'm so cool, actually it's upstairs, I just haven't set it up"She explained.
"Oh right Awesome, you want to be in a video of mine...maybe?"I asked.
"Are you Serious?! I would Love too!"____ Almost screemed.
"I was thinking maybe Prop Hunt, with Mark, Bob and Wade?"I said stealing another cookie from the kitchen.
"Ohmygod Mark, Bob and Wade...Ahhh...Sorry fangirl moment"____ appologised.
"It's fine it's pretty amusing if you ask me"I said chuckling.
"I'll go and grab my laptop one sec..."____ said running to her room.
____ came back to my room 10 minutes later with her webcam and her laptop and headphones.
"Ready?"I asked.
"Ready."She confirmed.

We played for 4 hours and recorded for half an hour...but holy shit ____ was good at this game she would win the majority of times.
"Dayum you're good at this game ____, have you played this before?"Mark asked.
"Nope first time playing, but I did play a lot of video games when growing up"____ explained.
"Oh right, you ever thought of starting a Youtube channel?"Mark asked.
"Yeah I have but...I don't have the time"She replied.
"Yeah, you should make a gaming channel, I could help you if you like"I suggested.
"Maybe...I will think about it"She told us.

A few hours passed and we had stopped playing prop hunt and me and ____ were now watching the film Kingsman: The Secret Service...Holy Balls it is a good film, ____ has it on DVD and it is so good!

After we watched it, we both decided to go to bed because we were both shattered.
I'm also getting up fairly early tomorrow to go and meet one of my old school friends, so that should be fun.