Chapter 7

*Your POV*
We were playing COD: Ghosts and I was beating Jack's friends so good.
But I just kept thinking about Jamie, I was worried Jack would try and do something because he seemed pretty angry when I told him about my eye and what happened, I don't want him to get hurt.

"Jack...Can I talk to you for a second?"I asked.
"Yeah sure, let's go into the hallway"Jack said.
We walked out into the hallway and I started to say.
"Jack...You know about the whole Jamie thing?"
"Yeah, I want to go and find him and give him a piece of my mind"Jack replied.
"That's just the thing, I don't want you to do that...I don't want you to go and hurt him...be-"I was interrupted by Jack saying.
"Why Not He Deserves It. Look What He Did To You!" he said slightly raising his voice, I could tell he was getting angry.
"Because I Don'tWant You To Get Hurt!"I replied raising my voice back at him.
"Oh..."Was his reply.
"I don't want you getting hurt by him and you ending up in the hospital, because he is pretty strong.."I told him.
"But...but why, I could hurt him back and tell him to leave you alone"Jack replied.
"Why Jack, Because I Care About You!"I practically shouted at him.
Jack just stood there, not saying anything and I walked up to my room slamming my door behind me.

I led on my bed and closed my eyes, I didn't care that it was only 4pm, I was tired and angry and upset..my emotions were all over the place.

I'm pretty sure I drifted off to sleep a few minutes after that.

However a while later I heard a light knock on my bedroom door, yeah I'm a light sleeper.
I rubbed my eyes, forgetting about the bruised one, winced in pain slightly then fully opened my good eye.
"Come in"I said sitting up and sorting out my hair slightly.
"Hi"Jack awkwardly said.
"Hi"I replied.
"I'm sorry for raising my voice at you earlier...I was just angry at what he did to you"Jack told me.
"I know, and I'm sorry I yelled at you, I just don't want you to get hurt by him because you're a good person and he isn't...he isn't worth it"I said back to him.
"It's okay, I understand and I won't go and find him and do anything, I promise...but If he shows up here I swear to god I may punch him"Jack said.
"Okay, haha, but I don't think he will show up here. I never told him where I moved to"I replied.

"Good, are we best buds again?"Jack asked nudging my arm.
"No I hate you"I tried to say as seriously as possible...but failed and burst out laughing.
"Thanks"He said acting hurt...
"No problem, that is what I'm here for"I said smilimg.
He just laughed and left my room.
"Night ____"He said as he left closing the door behind him.
"Night"I shouted.

***
*THUD*
*THUD*
Ugh, what the fuck?!
It's like 4am...I got up and went to the front door, and opened it.
"What the fuck do you want it's 4am?"I asked rubbing my eyes so I could see properly.
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Hi Babe"Jamie said tilting his head.
I just backed up to the wall and swallowed the massive lump in my throat that had formed.

He just walked towards me slowly with his head still tilted and he had this creepy ass smile on his face.

I headed straight for the stairs and I could feel the presence of Jamie running after me, The first place I thought of heading to was Jack's room.

Once I was in his room I quickly shut the door behind me as Jamie was like right behind me, and I stood with my back against the door.

As soon as I shut, more like slammed the door, to Jack's room he sat up as I stood holding his door shut panting because...well...stairs.

"What are you doing ____?"Jack asked half asleep.
"J-Jamie is trying to get in here"I explained.
"Wait What?!"Jack asked jumping out of bed and running to help me hold the door.
"I thought you said he didn't know where you moved to!"Jack whispered.
"I didn't tell him! And I thought he didn't know either!"I replied in the same volume.
"Why the fuck is he trying to get in here?"Jack added.
"Because I want my girlfriend that's why, now give her here you fucking prick!"Jamie said from the other side of the door.
"I'm NOT YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND, I BROKE UP WITH YOUR STUPID CHEATING ASS" I shouted.

Then all of a sudden there was silence, no more knocking on the door trying to get in, and no more talking. It all stopped.

Me and Jack stood away from the door and I slowly opened it to look outside...no one was there where did he-
Then He was stood in front of me with a huge grin on his face and he was looking at my stomach...I looked down and there was a knife going into my stomach...Then I felt a sharp pain and a lot...and I mean a lot... of blood was pouring out of me.

Then Jamie leaned into my ear and said "This is what you get for not forgiving me...bitch" he then drove the knife in deeper, if that was possible, and twisted it.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh"I screamed.

I collapsed as Jamie left and Jack caught me.
"Ohmygod ____"He said tears streaming down his face.
"I-Im..........Fine"I said to him.
"You are Not Fine! if I ever see that little Prick Again I will Kill Him!"Jack said.
"I'm going to go and get my phone to call an ambulance...just try to stay awake okay"He told me.
"O....kay"I replied.
But moments later...I felt very weak, and my eyes got very heavy.

The last thing I heard was Jack repeatedly saying "No No No No No No No No No"