Chapter 14

*Your POV*
I was now downstairs in the kitchen looking for some food, it was like half 12 so technically it would be brunch eating now...Oh well.

I was looking in the fridge when I heard Jack say to himself.
"You are such a Tease...god damn it"
"You love it though"I replied.

I had literally jumped on his back and kissed his neck then I kissed his cheek then got off his back and went downstairs to where I am now.

I was still finding something to eat, because I take forever to decide, when my phone went off in my pocket.

I looked at it and it was Jasmine.
"Hey girl"She said.
"Hey, how are you?"I asked.
"I'm good thanks, how's the apartment?"She replied.
"Amazing, and you will never guess what?"I said.
"What is it?"Jasmine asked.
"You know that youtuber I love Jacksepticeye...Well he is the person I share an apartment with!"I told her half keeping my voice down so Jack doesn't hear me.
"No, your shitting me aren't you?"Jasmine replied.
"No, I actually live with him and. (I quickly checked to see he wasn't around) he is taking me on a date soon ahhhhh"I told her.
"Awhhh that is so cute, wait what happened with Jamie?"She asked.
"Man we have A Lot to catch up on, do you want to go to costa in town and we can catch up then?"I asked.
"Sure, be there in 10"She replied then hung up.
"Jaaaaaaaaacccckkkkkkk"I called.
"Hello"He said peeking his head around the door frame.
"I'm going to meet Jasmine, who I went to Uni with, at Costa in 10...You want to come?"I asked.
"I would, but I have recording to do...sorry"He said.
"It's okay"I replied.
"Well I'm going to go and get changed"I told him.
"Can I watch?"He asked laughing.
"Er no you pervert"I said laughing too.
"Damn it"He said winking.
I just looked at him and poked my tongue out at him before continuing to go upstairs to my room.

*Jack's POV*
With ____ going out means I can get on with recording some video's, hopefully enough for a week or so, because I'm going to take ____ away.
Not like kidnap her I meant like a holiday kind of thing...*Facepalm*

Actually I need to book somewhere to stay if I take her to her hometown back to see her parents because she's told me recently she has felt a bit homesick so it's going to be a surprise.

I also need to get a hold of her parents to let them know we will be coming down.

But first I need to take her phone, so I can get her parents number.

I ran out of my recording room and upstairs to ____'s room, and I knocked on the door.

"Come in"She said.
I opened the door and walked over to her and hugged her.
"Jack what's up?"____ asked hugging back.
"Nothing, I just wanted to hug you"I replied.
"Awh"She said.
I carefully reached into her back pocket grabbing her phone...without her realising.
I just as I got it she flinched.
"Jack, what're you doing?"She said smiling.
"Having a little fun"I replied.
"No grabbing Mr"She replied laughing.
"Okay, well I'm going to record now...have fun with Jasmine"I told her and quickly put her phone in my pocket before I left her room.
"I will, have fun recording"She replied.
"I'm sure I will"I told her.
I left her room and went back to my recording room and grabbed my phone and put her parents number, well her mum's number, and then took a selfie on her phone before putting it on the kitchen side...Tactical thinking...That is what I just did because I'm smart damn it.
I then went back to my recording room and started to record Valiant Hearts...I love that game.
I was like 10 minutes into recording when I heard ____ shout.
"Jaaaaaack, do you know where my phone is?" She asked.
I will have to edit this out, I paused my game and shouted back.
"I think it's in the kitchen somewhere"I told her.
"Okay thanks"She replied.

Then I continued to play valiant hearts for about half an hour and then went to get a drink and I saw a note on the table.
Hi Jack,
Just wanted to let you know I have gone...well you could probably guess that. Anyway I have my phone on me if you need me. See you later ____. :P xx
I just chuckled to myself at her weirdness and got my drink and went back to recording.

*A few hours later*
I ended up recording Valiant Hearts, Subnautica, A Reading your Comments video and a Vlog to explain where I'm going, but I didn't tell them I was going to England with ____ I just said I was going for a Holiday, I do want to tell them though, In fact I need to ring ____'s Parents to make sure it was okay for us to come.

So I decided to Ring ____'s mum.
*ring ring*
*ring ring*
"Hello" She said.
"Who is this?"She asked.
"Oh, um hi, my name is Jack and I'm ____'s flat mate. She doesn't know I'm calling but I wanted to ask if it was okay if me and ____ came down to see you guys, but it's a surprise for ____ , because I wanted to take her away somewhere and I knew she was feeling a bit homesick so I wanted to do this for her as a surprise"I said to her.
"Awh you are so sweet Jack, that would be lovely to see you both...I'm Laura and I won't mention anything to ____ if it is a surprise"She replied.
"Thank you so much, and it's lovely to speak to you and I will send you a message when we are in England"I told her.
"Yeah it's lovely to speak to you too Jack and can't wait to meet you"She replied.
"Okay bye Mrs ____ (last name)"I said.
"Okay bye Jack"She said and then I hung up, sat back in my chair happy and excited.