Chapter 26

*Jack's POV*
When I woke up at like 9:45 ____ wasn't there.
I looked around our room, like the bathroom and balcony, but she wasn't anywhere I tried calling her like 3 times but she didn't answer and I started to worry.
I was pacing the room back and forth for about 20 minutes until I heard the key in the door turn.
"Where were you? You had me worried"I told her.
"I went to the gym"She replied.
"You sound like my mum if I didn't tell her where I was"____ giggled.
"Well I'll take that as a compliment because I love your mum"I replied.
"Well if you do take it as a compliment and are just like my mum I definitely would not go on a date with you..."____ told me with a weird look on her face.
"Okay! okay. Definitely Not a compliment"I said hugging her.
"No stop hugging me I'm all sweaty"____ told me trying to back away.
"Ew get away from me ya smelly"I said jokingly backing away from her.
"Fine...no more hugs for Jack."____ said walking towards the bathroom.
"Ever"She added as I slowly shut the door.
"No come back I didn't mean it!"I  pleaded through the door.
"Nope too late"She told me.
"Fine."I huffed and stood away from the door.

I decided to set up my laptop to the giant Tv in our room and closed all the curtains to make it dark.

I then casually made a den out of the blankets on the bed and built it around the Tv and then grabbed the duvet and pillows and put them on the floor so it was comfy and boom everything was set up. I made sure Deadpool was up and loaded on the screen and I just needed to go to the store and get some snacks.
"____, I'm just quickly running to the store do you want anything?"I called through the bathroom.
"Errmmm...Not that I can think of thanks"She shouted back.
"Okay see you in a bit"I said.
"Okay byeee"____ called.

I quickly went to the store and got some chocolate, crisps and what everyone needs for a film...popcorn!

I went to the checkout and payed for my stuff then headed back to the hotel...and luckily the shop was just around the corner to the hotel.

When I got back ____ wasn't in the bathroom because the light was off and the door was open.
"____?" I called out.
No response.
I looked around but no sign...I crawled into the den, because that is the only way in, and brought the bag of food with me.

"RAHHHHHH"____ shouted at me.
"Holy fucking hell!"I screamed.
____ started to physically cry with laughter.
My heart was pretty much pounding out of my chest.
"Screw you"I said to her.
"Payback bitch"____ told me after she stopped laughing.
"Anyway how come you made a little den? And what are we watching?" ____ asked.
"Because I wanted to bring out my inner child... And I put on Deapool for us to watch" I explained.
"Haha, you always bring out your inner child...you are just a big child"____ chuckled.
"True true"I replied.
"Plus this may be tied in with our date later...so it's like a date day"I told her.
"Awh you're so cute"____ said leaning her head on my arm.
"I know I am" I said flicking my head as if I had long hair.
"You are such a doof"___ smiled.
"You love it"I replied trying to hold in a smile.
We sat and watched the film it was just as amazing as the last time I watched it, I've seen it before when it first came out it was actually a day before my birthday it came out...and ____ has seen it like 7 times now I think...she loves it...not as much as Kingsman though.

After the film we watched a few episodes of Doctor Who but then ____ suggested that we play never hVe I ever and the winner gets to give the other one their forfeit.
So I agreed with her and we started the game.
____ sat crossed legged facing me looking pretty excited.
"Someone's eager"I chuckled.
"Hells yeah"____ replied.
We both put up 5 fingers and ____ started off.
"Never have I ever really liked cake that much"
I gasped...
"How dare you" I said putting down one finger and placing my free hand over my heart acting hurt.
This just made ____ laugh.
"Okay my turn never have I ever dyed my hair"I said.
"God damn you" ____ told me putting down a finger and sticking her tongue out at me.
"My hair isn't naturally blonde either...I'm actually a brunette"____ told me.
"My life is a lie"I said shocked.
Again ____ laughed.
"My turn!" ____ exclaimed.
"Never have I ever liked going to parties/social events"____ said.
I didn't put my finger down because neither did I.
"I'm exactly the same"I told her.
"Never have I ever fallen asleep in the cinema" I said.
____ put a finger down...
"Have you seriously?"I asked.
"Yes, but only because I hadn't been asleep in 24 hours" she said.
"Okay my turn again, never have I ever had sex with someone" ____ blushed.
I put down my second finger...
"When I was sixteen...my parents went away and yeah" I explained blushing myself.
"I know I watched your video on it"____ replied.
"Okay errrmmm, never.. Have I ever...smoked"I said.
____'s finger didn't go down, we were both on two fingers down still.
"Never have I ever kissed someone and regretted it" ____ said.
I put a finger down..."there was a girl in secondary school"
Wait ____ has kissed me...I couldn't help but smile at that.
"Never have I ever gotten a tattoo"I said hoping ____ had one so we would be even again and I will have a better chance at winning...but no...she didn't put her finger down.
"Never have I ever been in a band"____ said smirking knowing that I have been.
"God damn you"I said putting a finger down I only had one left and she had three.
"Never have I ever kissed a guy"I said.
"Awh come on that isn't fair" ____ complained putting one finger down.
"It's the rules of the game"I told her.
"Fine then Never have I ever kissed a girl" ____ smirked knowing I had and now she had won.
"Well played"I told her.
"Okay your forfeit...hmmm, you have to dye your hair a wacky colour"I told him.
"Well I was going to message Mark to tell him that I would dye my hair green if he dyed his pink because of the whole charity thing so yeah I'll do it why the hell not" I smiled.