Chapter 21

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't been updating I've been so busy at work I've had to work everyday last week and I've just been so tired but that isn't an excuse so feel free to mentally slap me.

*Your POV*
Me and Jack waited for an hour in the hotel just chilling...well I was watching Doctor Who on my tablet, whilst Jack was on his phone doing something or other. he has a better phone than me...Well definitely a bigger phone...(Not like that...god you people) he has an Iphone 6 plus and I have a 4 ...but I'm not complaining I like my phone. Well technically I just did complain, but he is always on his phone since he got it.

Anyway, after Jack uploaded his video we went to the nearest chip shop and got some fish and chips, then we went and sat on the end of the pier and ate them just looking out to sea. How cliché...Yeah...no.

It was fun though, we were just talking and messing about having fun uuuuunnntil Jack decided to push me into the fucking sea, and I had my fucking phone on me too.

The pier was pretty tall too so I fell quite a way into the freezing cold water with my phone.
I eventually found a old rusty ladder to climb out of the water, and just frowned at Jack who was crying with laughter.

"Fuck. You"I said to him.
"Seriously fuck You"I told him crossing my arms and facing away from him pretty pissed off.
"Come on it was a bit of fun"He said walking around and bending down slightly to look at my eyes.
I faced the other way and ignore him.
"What did I do?"He asked.
"I had my phone on me you ass!"I explained showing my now broken phone.
"Oh shit..."He said.
"Yeah, now I have to get a new one."I told him.
I started walking away from him, still soaking wet, to go back to the hotel room and have a shower and out my pyjamas on because I was freezing, but he followed me and wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his chin my my shoulder.
"I'm sowwwwwwwwyyyyyyyy"He said.
I just stood there not looking at him with my arms folded...but it was nice him hugging me because he was nice and warm.
"I will buy you a new phone just don't hate me"He pleaded.
"I don't hate you I'm just annoyed that I had my phone and I'm freezing"I told him.
"I'm sorry"He said.
"It's fine, can we just go back to the hotel so I can have a shower?"I asked.
He just nodded and we headed back to the hotel.

We soon got there and I went straight to the bathroom and had a hot shower. It was so warm and I must have been in there for half an hour...I just didn't want to get out.

However I did in the end and got changed into some black jogging bottoms that were a bit too big and baggy, just how I like them, and my Jacksepticeye hoodie, yeah I know everyone puts that into a story...but it's so comfy damn it.

I put my hair in a messy bun and left the bathroom and flopped onto the bed...it was only like 8 but I was tired.
"Finally you're out of the shower...I thought you had fallen down the plug or something. Also nice jumper"He said winking.
"Shut up...it was nice and warm in the shower...and I'm only wearing this jumper because it's comfy, I don't even like this Jacksepticeye person..."I told him.
"Anyway don't you have a video to upload?"I told him.
"No, I just did it" He replied.
"Oh fair enough..."I said and rolled over to face the other way (the balcony)
"Hey, why you turning your back on me?"Jack said trying to be sassy...but he just completely failed.
"Because I'm tired...and cold so I'm stealing this blanket"I said taking the fluffy blanket on the end of the bed and wrapping myself in it.
"You're tired at 8...?"Jack asked.
"Yes, now let me sleep"I replied.
"No. Sleep is for the weak"He said now half lying on me.
"The fuck are you doing?"I asked him raising one eyebrow in confusion.
"Keeping you awake"He said and smiled.
"I could easily sleep with you being there, you're keeping me warm"I told him.
"Well then I will have to do this"He said and stole the blanket from me and the duvet and ran into the bathroom with them.

I just got back onto the bed and lay on my side in a ball hugging my knees, trying to keep myself warm, until Jack would give the blanket and duvet back, I would have got them but I had no energy.
I was still really cold but I did start to drift off after a while.

*Jack's POV*
I was in a mischievous mood and decided to steal the blanket and duvet from ____.
I took them and ran into the bathroom with them.

I stayed in there a while but not once did ____ try and get into the bathroom to take them back...she normally would.

I came out of the bathroom and saw ____ curled up on the bed asleep and shivering...She must be tired if she didn't try and get the blankets and stuff back...I felt bad so I got the blanket and put that over her and got the duvet as put that over her too, I got under them both as well and replied to comments and tweets for a while and then put my arm around ____, because she was still slightly shivering and soon fell asleep myself.

*Your POV*
I woke up at 6:03 exactly, and I was nice and warm...and there was an arm around me too.
I knew it was Jack's, he must of realised I was cold and put the duvet and blanket on me last night.
I was feeling so much more awake than I did last night...I wanted to wake Jack up for stealing my warmth last night (blanket and duvet) hmmmmmm.

I thought for a good ten minutes before thinking of possible ways to wake Jack up...I came up with 4.
1) lick or bite his hand.
2) Poke him.
3) slap him.
Or 4) carefully get up and tip a bucket of very cold water over his head.

A/N: Sorry another one of these authors notes but I want you guys to choose what way Jack gets woken up.
Again I'm soooooooooooooo sorry for not updating in forever. :/ But I will try to more often. :)