Sorry not a chapter... :/

I just wanted to say this because I know that some people are depressed (you may or may not be) but there are some people out there who tell people to kill themselves or self harm...which is fucking disgusting.

I'm writing this because, as you can see at the start of the chapter, I have recently got stuff like that sent to me because I had an argument with this woman who's kids watch Jack and she was complaining about it on twitter...and if you have Twitter you may be able to see Jack replied saying 'well aren't you pleasant' and I commented saying about how immature it was or whatever and it got into an argument and it ended up with these people telling me and my best friend Paige that we should be suicidal and showing us ways to harm ourselves or kill ourselves.

I'm not personally depressed and neither is Paige but this just made me think of all the people out there who say stuff like this and I just wanted to say that 1) just don't take any notice of them because no one should ever do that to them self.
2) I'm always here if anyone needs a talk about anything.

I'm sorry if you thought this was an update and it's not but I wanted to write this to tell you I'm here. :)

I know what it's like to loose someone because of suicide...but I won't go into detail, and I'm not writing that for sympathy, and I know what pain it leaves the people behind...so yeah.

Sorry for not updating a chapter but there will be one soon, and remember I'm always here.
Instagram: Chloesaurus_
Tumblr: chloe-tron
Twitter: ChloeAbingdon_
By the way that isn't my actual last name... :'D