Chapter 10

A/N: First Exam down, 11 more to go...😬
*Jack's POV*
I just heard ____ say that she actually likes being shipped with me, I was quite shocked...but did she mean it in like...that way...it was it because she was a fan...Why am I even thinking about that, ____ is just a friend why would she be on about that.

"Do you now?"I said playing along with what she just said, because I don't think she meant to say it out loud.

She just covered her face with her hands...
"I said that out loud didn't I..."She said beneath her hands.
"Yup"I replied laughing.
"That is so embarrassing...I didn't mean to say that..."____ said removing her hands from her face slowly.
I couldn't help but just laugh.
"It's not funny Jack, It's so embarrassing saying that I like being shipped with my crush when he is sat right next to me"She said really fast I only just managed to understand what she was saying.
"Oh for Fucks sake, I've done it again!"She said when she realised what she said.
I am shocked at what she said...I did not think she liked me like that, I thought she thought of me as more of a brotherly way.
____ sat there with her hands over her face again.
"Take your hands away from your face...there is no need to be embarrassed"I told her taking her hands away from her face for her.
"There is...because I just blurted out that I like you...that is super embarrassing"She told me.
"____, there is nothing to be embarrassed about...honestly, It's completely normal to blurt something out like that...but the best thing to do is to play it out cool...like it was suppose to happen"I told her smiling.
"Because...yeah..I was meant to tell you that"She replied smiling back.
"There you go"I told her.
"Completely changing the subject here, but do you know when I'm allowed to leave?"She asked.
"I'll just go and ask for you, and going back to the whole thing with you blurting that out who knows I might like you back...but you will never know"I said and winked at her as I left chuckling away to myself.

*Your POV*
Did he...does...he...mean that...or was he joking...uggghhhh Men, am I right?
I didn't know if he was joking or not and it was playing with my head.
I put my head back on to the pillow and stared at the celling.

Jack came back a few minutes later.
"Yeah, sorry ____, you're not allowed to leave"He told me.
"Until when?"I replied.
"No, you're not allowed to leave..."Jack said.
"Haha, very funny...Now when can I actually leave?"I asked.
"Tuesday"He replied.
"What...that is like forrreeeeevvvver"I said.
"I thought you were going to say tomorrow, like most people who go to the hospital get to leave like a day after"I added.
"You read waaayyy too many fan fictions ____"Jack replied laughing.
"Shhhhhh, I'm allowed to, okay"I replied.
"It's fine being here till Tuesday though because I will come and join you for the day, and anyway it's only 5 days"Jack said.
"No, you don't have to do that...Plus you have Video's to do and 5 days is forever"I replied.
"I will get them done tonight ready for the next couple of days and just upload then upload them either here or when I get home"Jack explained.
"Are you sure?"I asked.
"Of course"Jack said.
"Yay"I cheered.
As per usual me and Jack were just talking about the randomest of shit, as you do when you are in a hospital with not much to do.

*A few hours later*
Me and Jack were just watching some programme that was on the tv things, wow great description there...
"____?"Jack asked grabbing my attention.
"Yeah"I replied now looking into his crazily, bright, blue eyes.
"I have a question..."He said.
"Go ahead"I told him.
"Well...when you get out of hospital, do you want go on a picnic with me?"He asked.
Wa he asking me on a Date...of course not...he was just asking me as friends him and his girlfriend just broke up for fucks sake.
"Yeah, I would love to"I replied.
"Great"He smiled.
"Well I have to go home and record some video's an edit them, will you be okay whilst I'm gone?"Jack asked.
"I will be fine...probably catch up on some sleep"I told him.
"Okay, if you need absolutely anything or any problems, even the slightest thing call me okay?"He said.
"Promise"He adde holding out his pinky.
"Promise"I replied linking my pinky with his an shaking it.
I then pulled him in for a hug.
"Thank you, you're too kind"I said into his neck.
"I just want you to know I'm here for you"He replied pulling back and smiling.
I kissed his cheek, smiled at him and he left the room.
"See you later"He said.
"Bye Jackaboy"I called to him.
Now time to catch up on my sleep, considering I haven't gotten much either due to pain or me and Jack talking or just no been tired.

When I woke up I saw Jack sat on the chair he always sits on when he comes to visit, but he was asleep.
He looked so cute, he had his beanie on, and dayyyumn he looks good in a beanie...

I was just busy staring at him, daydreaming a little bit...okay mire than a little bit because I didn't realise that he had woken up and was now sat there with a smirk on his face.
Oh for fuck sake.
"You alright there?"He asked chuckling.
"Yes, I'm good"I replied feeling my cheeks burning.
"Enjoy staring?"He asked.
Shit. Shit. Shit.
"Oh...you thought I was staring at you...Awhh that's cute, I was actually looking outside the window behind you...I was day dreaming actually"I told him now laughing.
"Oh..."he said now going bright red.
"Awhh, little Jackaboy going red is he"I teased.
"Shut up you"He said.
"Na, I like teasing you"I said smiling.
"Oh really?"He said.
"Not like that you dirty bastard"I said playfully shoving his arm.

The next five days went by really quickly, especially with Jack being with me. I thought it would go slowly because I was excited to leave and to go on my picnic with Jack.