Where Am I?

(A/N HeHe~ Hi cuties so Uhm i decided that we shall wait for a little bit to introduce Aris, SORRRRRY but there shall be more Surprises up ahead~)

~Y\N POV:~
I turned around to see a dirty blonde hair boy wearing a creame colored hoodie and dark brown pants. He was very attractive, but didn't seem my type. (AHHHH I'm sorry ladies and gents) "Why are you staring and me like that?" He said. I didn't know why but I was sitting there with my mouth wide open admiring the boy. "Oh- Uh, Just you look awfully familiar sir" I said answering his question. "Ah, Yes you also look familiar" He said looking at me like he was trying to figure out where he's seen me. "Anyway When your ready just come out, Somebody will give ya a tour of the Glade" He said heading towards the door. "Wait I didn't get your name!" I said. "Newt, It's Newt" he said turning around and smiling. "Nice to meet you" I said before he walked out the door"

After a good 5 minutes of laying in the very uncomfortable bed I got up. I walked to the door and opened it. I was greeted with a big site, but what had my attention the most was the big, Tall walls surrounding what must be the Glade. A boy ran up to me and said "About time you woke up". He was wearing a white-ish shirt and jeans. "Albys the name, I'm the leader 'round here" he said. "Hi" was all I said. "Remember your name yet Greenie?" He said walking off. I followed him and thought hard about my name. "No and Uhm what's a greenie?" I asked. "It's alright we all don't remember our names when we first get here. You'll remember it within a day or two. And a Greenie is what you are. A new person. We get one every month. This month you were the lucky person." He said explaining quickly. "Oh" i said while looking around. As I looked from one side to the other of this Glade I noticed I was surrounded with nothing but an ocean of teen boys. "Am I the only female here?" I asked. He stopped right in his tracks and turned around. "Yes, your the first gal in here. But don't feel pressured, I'll make sure your alright." He said putting a hand on my shoulder then turning around to walk away again. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Your just full of questions aren't ya?" He said. "Well if you were put into a place with four big tall walls surrounding you, and have a ocean of boys around you, and not knowing your name, or anything about your past, or how you got here, wouldn't you have a lot of questions to?" I said a little bit upset. "I suppose your right. Anyway we're here" he said as he approached what looked like a garden. "Ah well if it isn't sleeping beauty, and boss man" Newt said. "Hah very funny, anyway I need you to help the Greenie with picking a job." Alby Said. "Alright, Come on Greenie" Newt said placing down the basket he had in his hands. I followed him and he showed me the different jobs that were available to me. "Over there are the builders, they build the habitats. Over there in that building are the Med-Jacks, they make sure we're taken cared of if we're hurt, over there are the gardners. They take care of our fruits and vegetables. Over there are the cooks. They make our food, and I believe that's all the jobs I can show ya" Newt said pointing to different parts of the Glade. "What are you?" I asked Newt as he began walking away. "I'm a gardener" he said "Oh well the-" I began but then I saw two boys come out of the open walls there were. "What are they?" I asked out of curiosity. Newt sighed and responded with "Those are runners, and your not doing that job" he looked upset. "And why not?" I said looking at him. "Cause that job is extremely dangerous. They go into the maze to find a way out of this place and there are monsters in there that are just really scary" he said walking away. "I wanna be a runner" I said running in front of him. "No" he said going around me. "Pleaseee I want to help find a way out of here" I said begging. "No, and that's final!" He said raising his voice a bit. I looked at him before running off towards the deadheads alby told me about earlier. I found a Nice looking tree and sat under it, after a few moments i fell asleep.