Cranky Cranks

I stood there trying to figure out why the hell Thomas and Minho were running. As they got closer I noticed the cranks behind them. They didn't look like they wanted to talk. I began to sprint the other way. These little shits were fast. I wasn't really paying attention the the ground, and I tripped over something. I fell onto the ground face first. I feel like me and the ground is gonna be besties. Before I got up I felt something sharp pierce the back of my leg. I screamed alarming almost everyone and everything around me. Aris came running up with a metal pole and wacked off what ever the hell was on my leg. I got up and started running again. The boys and I ran through the building trying to find an easy exit with about 17 cranky Cranks behind us. I wasn't really sure but I wasn't gonna stop and check. We eventually found an exit door. We flung that door open like it was the door to heaven. After everyone was out, Thomas slammed the door and grabbed a piece of wood that was near by and stuck the wood in the handle of the door. I plopped on the ground and begin laughing, everyone looked at me as I stared and my leg. "That was fun" I said standing back up. "Let's continue shall we?" I asked walking off. I thought about my leg, and how I believe a crank decided to grab me when I fell. I was going to die. I was going to be a crank or die. I didn't know what to do where I was going, what I was going to do. I was scared. What happens if I turn into a crank, and hurt my friends. . . What if I hurt Aris. It was getting late and cold again. The boys decided to stop and rest. As they set up the fire I separated myself from them and sat on a rock not far but far enough to hear there voices muffle. I pulled my journal out of my pocket and opened it.

Alright let's just jump into this, I've been bitten. It's scary yes, but I'm gonna try my best to fight it. I'm not scared of dying I'm scared of loosing myself to this dum virus (see what I did there ;)) I don't want to hurt nobody. I'm debating if I should either just end it before it's to late or. . . No I'm not gonna do that. I still need to get my friends to the safe haven. If I can't make it then that's on me. And-
Before I could even finish that sentence somebody sat down beside me. I quickly closed my journal and stuffed it back into my pocket. I looked over and it was Aris. "What can I do for you?" I asked him. "I don't know, I was bored" he said looking to the ground. I put my head on his shoulder, mostly cause I was cold but also I figured out something. I do have feelings for vent boy. He's been really close to me and it just really exciting when I see him. I just don't know when or how to tell him. "Hey Y/N" Aris said lifting his head from mine. I hummed in reply and heard his heart beat get really fast. "So Uhm, maybe, would you like to, Uhm, maybe" He just stuttered it was cute. He took a deep breath in and said really quickly "Wouldyoubemygirlfriend". I looked up at him and smiled. "Of course" I said before looking into the distance again. He pulled my head back to face him and kissed me. This time it was sweet, caring, and passionate not hungry, and heated. The universe has blessed me in more ways then one.

(Sorry for the short chapter, cliff hangers are the best aren't they?)