We Gotta Go

Pillows. . . A whole bunch of pillows being thrown in my face. "Aye aye aye stop" I said guarding my face with my hands. "Oh shuck, It's you sorry. We thought you were something else" Newt said. I crawled out of the vent all the way with Aris behind me. He looked miserable but I didn't wanna talk to him still. "We have to go" I told the boys. "What, Why?" Newt asked. "Nobody leaves this place, this isn't a safe haven" I told them. "How-" "Don't ask questions, just block the door and grab your things" I told them cutting off Minho. After the grabbed most of the stuff they needed, Aris, and I led them through the vents. We came to a corridor and climbed out. "You guys go, I have to do something" Aris said. "Like what?" Thomas asked. "Something if you want to get you of here" Aris replied. "I'll go with him" Winston said. We parted our ways. Me and the boys ran down some random hallways until we found a doctor lady. "What are you doing out of your rooms?" She asked. "Shit" she said before running off down the hallway. We chased her and took her hostage. Thomas asked her some random questions, I wasn't really paying attention. What happened in the vents, did he really mean what he said? God i feel like the biggest shuckhead alive. We came to a room and shoved the doctor lady in it. After about 4 minutes of running around we heard gun shots. They found us, we were caught. Minho turned around and screamed. "What the hell, you a banshee now?" I said. Minho booked it towards the guard that cake around the corner. We continue to run towards the exit. Thomas tried to swipe it but sole guards came so  Minho took the key card, and continued to swipe it. "It's not working" He said. Thomas was busy fighting off the guards. The key card swipe machine thing (idk what it's called) turned green and the door opened. "Hey guys" Aris dias from the other side of the door with Winston. We ran into it but Thomas was still shooting guards and Janson. When did Ratman get here? "COME ON THOMAS" Newt yelled at Thomas faced Newt quickly then turned around and shot the guards again. He's a pure idiot. He ran out of ammo eventually and he threw the gun. Like that's gonna do anything. He began to ran to the door as it closed. We were cheering him on to hurry up. Just as it was about to close he slid under it and was in. Aris took something hard and slammed it on the swipe Machine. "Smart" I said and he smiled. Me and Thomas walked off flipping Janson off. We thought we were absolutely free, but we weren't prepared for what lies, pain, torture, happiness, and many more was ahead. We're we all gonna survive? We're we out? Is there really a safe place? These thoughts were running through my head. I had to admit it. . . I was scared. . .

(Hehehehehe hehehehe another cliff hangerrrrr)