No, Where are they?

As the sound of feet stomping echo through the maze, I could only think of seeing them again. It's been awhile since I saw Harriet, Sonya, and of course Aris. Him and I had our little talks. He'd tell me everything that's happen within that week or day. Aris and I made a promise. If one of us found a way out, we'd go back for the other.
           ~FlashBack
"Pssst Aris" I said using telepathy. I've gotten good with it. "Whattt" I heard him reply. "I don't know, I was bored" I said. "Wow, that's not a surprise" He told me. He might've not been with me but I know he rolled his eyes. "What ya doing" I asked him. "I was reading, before you decided to contact me" he told me. "Oh what ya reading" I asked. "You and I" he told me. (Idk i made that up) "Sound interesting" I told him. "It is" He said. "Read me a page will ya?" I asked. The title of the book definitely had me intrigued. "Alright Uhm, When I looked into her y/c/e they glommed in the sun. She had happiness but I could glimpse the sadness. I pushed her strand of her hair out of her face. 'Promise me Elijah, We'll be toghther forever' said Rose. "I promise" I told her. She was my everything, there's nothing that'll come between us" Aris read. I sniffed, that was so sweet. "You okay Y/N" Aris asked. "What? Oh yeah, just that was sweet" I told him. "Yeah, it's acutally pretty emotional book" He told me. "Hey Aris" "Yeah?" "Promise me, If you escape before me you'll come back and get me?" I asked him. "I promise. Will you do the same?" He asked. "Of course"
            ~End of flashback~
I sighed at that thought. I stopped at the entrance of the Valkyrie. It was empty, well that's weird. "Well, Is it just me or is it cold?" Minho remarked. "Nah, it's cold" Frypan answered his question. I went through the huts. Nothing. . . 'Did he really break the promise' I thought to myself. "Nobody's here" Thomas said. I turned around in anger and frustration. "Yeah, I see that. Let's just go they must have found there way out" I said running into the maze. The boys followed shortly after. About 2 hours if running we found out way the entrance. We fought off a bunch of Grievers and I saw a lot of my friends pass away . . . I was fighting a Griever when I Thomas scream a bunch of numbers. "GREAT, WERE LEARNING OUR NUMBER?" I screamed. "ITS A PASSCODE SHUCKFACE" Minho yelled back at me. Oh, well then. We got the door open and jolted out there. We were in this room kinda thing. "We can't leave" I heard a familiar voice say from behind the group. "Gally we can, we can leave, we escaped" Thomas said. "You think we escaped? We don't know what's out there!" Gally said holding a gun at Thomas. "He's stung" I whispered under my breath. "We. Can't. Leave" Gally said. I blacked out into my thoughts. Before I knew it a gunshot jolted me out of my thoughts. I saw Gally fall tot he ground with a spear through his chest. "Thomas. . ." I heard chuck whisper. I looked over and see chuck fall. I fell next to him screaming. "No No Chuck stay with me" I said pulling his head onto my lap. "Here mom, take it" he said handing me another carving he had. "No" I whispered, "Take it, Please" He forced it into my hand. I took it and he said, "Thank you" and had his last breath. "CHUCK NO" I screamed. I heard some doors open and people coming into the room. They were trying to pull me from Chuck but I was stuck to him "GET OFF ME IM NOT LEAVING HIM" I said repeatedly. They eventually pulled me away and I kicked punched and screamed. I felt something poke the back of my arm and everything went hazy. I blacked out, before hearing loud zoom sound.