I'm truamatized

~Time skip to morning~
I was still cuddled up with Aris z as we slept. It was extremely peaceful. "WAH Y/N IM SO SORRY" Newt yelled as he busted my door down. I was still asleep but awaken to him. "Ughhhh" I sighed as Aris lifted his arms. To face The door way. "I DIDNT MEAN- LIKE- I WAS DRUNKKKK" My older brother screamed at me. I sat up rubbing my eyes. Today what suppose to me day off and I'm already dealing with stuff. I wanted to relaxxx. "Why the bloody hell are you ranting about" I said turning to Newt, getting my eyes adjusted to the light. "About last night- you. . Uh" Newt began. He was staring at Aris. He looked at me then Aris, then back to me. He wiggled this eyebrows and I just looked at him tiredly. "Can we not talk about that. You have traumatized me, and my friend here. I'm trying to erase THAT from my memory" I said glaring at him. "Ohhh okay" Newt said. "Enjoy your day off" and with that he's out. I layed back down in attempt to just sleep my day away. Then I remembered. . . I had to get Aris back. "Shuck" I mumbled under my breath and got up. "What's wrong" He said sitting up. I'm" I gotta get you back to the Valkyrie, I'm sure the girls are worried about ya" I said grabbing some of my knives. I decided just not to change last night, I was already exhausted. "O-Oh yeah" He said getting up and grabbing his sweater. Eventually we walked outside and headed towards the maze. The doors opened and I ran through followed by Aris.

~Time Skip Againnn~
Aris and I ran for hours, We fough off Grievers and running off. We finally got to the Valkyrie. It took half a day of running. Guess it wasn't my day off after all. .   "Uh thanks for helping me get back" Aris said messing with his sleeves. "No problem" I said turning around to face back to the maze. I began to walk back into it but a hand grabbed me. I was spun around (Weeeeeee) and a soft pair of lips pressed against mine. I was shocked at first but claimed down after like 5 seconds and kissed back. This kiss was passionate and had meaning to it. It was sweet. I pulled back to catch my breath. I looked up at Aris, he was blushing like crazy. I blushed smiled at him and walked off with my heart racing. I gave one glance back, he was still watching me so I waved. I ran back into the maze, to get back to the Glade.

(A/N: Kay i know this is my first book but JESUS IM CORNYYYYY, I'm thinking of ✨S P I C Y S C E N E S✨ to add to this but, then again I can't see aris really doing that stuff. I went to the store at got tons of holy water and bibles don't worry. Anyway sorry for this short chapter I wrote this while I was in class.)