Cuddles

"Y/N" . . . "Y/N" . . . "Y/N" somebody was shaking me out of my sleep. "Whatttt" I said slowly opening my eyes. "I'm cold" said what I found out was Aris due to the sound of his voice.. "And I had a nightmare". I sighed and slowly sat up. "Do you want to talk about it" I said rubbing my eyes. "No, Not really" He said shivering. I sighed again and put my hands out. "C'mere" I said. He crawled over to me and sat in front of me. He looked absolutely beautiful in the moonlight. He was staring down at me which made my heart flutter. "Lay down" I said. "W-what?" He said. "Well your cold, so I'm gonna cuddle you" I said putting my arms down a little. "what's a-a cuddle?" He said titling his head. He looked like, a lost puppy, which was adorable. "Well let's find out" I said pulling him into a hug. I felt him move around and I bet he was blushing as much as I was. I eventually fell asleep not knowing it.

ARIS POV:

I was laying on Y/N'S lap. It was actually very warm and comforting. The nightmare I had wasn't very. . . Innocent... It had Y/N and I in it. It started off nice then turned into something I didn't want to witness. Me and Y/N was standing in a hallway, hugging and . . . Kissing. We looked in love. (God save me, this sounds corny af) "We'll get out of this place toghther, I promise" I said hugging her. "No, Don't make promises you can't keep" She said pulling away from the hug. "What do you mean?" I said worried. "People made me so many promises and they've all been broke. For example, Newt, My brother... He promised he'd stay with me and we'd escape together. But he disappeared and I felt betrayed. I don't want that feeling again." She said. "Baby, I won't break my promise I-" I began to say but some people came down the hallway and tore us apart. "ARIS, NO!" I heard Y/N scream. "Y/N!" I yelled back. She elbowed the guard in the stomach and began running to me. I did the same but we didn't make it to each other. We were again, pulled back. "I'LL FIND YOU I PROMISE!" I screamed. "ARIS, I LOVE YOU"  She screamed before disappering. That was the last thing I heard before waking up. I fell asleep on Y/N'S lap and that was that.
(A/n sorry for the short chapters.  I'm getting back tracked with lifeeee ahhhhh)