The boys

Quick A/N: Sorry I've been gone cuties, School has caught up to me and life things yk. So I'ma try to update more often now! Also thanks for 300 reads. Y'all are the best <3)

As I jogged through the maze I came across a griever. Just my luck! It came jolting at me with it's long metal legs, and ugly face. "oh, well this is probably the most interesting thing that'll happen to me today" I said bolting my way the opposite way from the Griever. It high-pitched screech almost broke my way drums. I came to a sharp turn and tried to turn it but ended up slipping. "Shuck" I said to myself getting up. "SHUCK OFF U UGLY THING, I DON'T WANNA BE YOU LUNCH" I shouted at the Griever. It replied with it's screeching noise. The maze began to change. "Oh no no no" I said seeing walls falling. The wall in front of me was beginning to fall and I know I can't turn around since the Griever was there, behind me. I guess I gotta try to make it then. I got closer to the falling wall and slid underneath it.  The Grievers screeched once more. "HAHAHAH THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT" I said running off. Eventually I found myself at the Glade once more. "I'm back~" I said walking over to my brother Newt. "And where did you go?" He said standing up from the tomatoes he was planting in the ground. "I was in the maze, for a little run" I said obviously lying, but not completely. "Oh, alright" He said bending back down to continue to plant. "Hey babe" somebody said walking up to where me and Newt where standing. Newt jolted up and gave who ever the hell it was the death stare. They stopped in there tracks. I turned to see who it was and it was no other then Minho and Thomas. "Oh my gawddd" I said my eyes widening. I opened my mouth to say something but Newt quickly put a hand over my mouth. "Not a soul shall know about this" he said. I shook my head and he removed his hand. I was smiling widely. "I knew ittt" I said skipping away. "You really think she's gonna tell anyone?" Thomas said. "Yeah I trust her" Newt said. I was half way across the Glade when I heard the box. The noise was irritating but I still ran over to it. "What do you see Newt?" Gally said. "It's a girl" he replied. Another girl?! "Finally" I said jumping down to help my brother. "What's that in her hand" one of the boys pointed out. I reached down and grabbed it. "She's the last one...Ever" I said looking at Newt then to the Gladers. "What the hell does the mean" Newt said. After a good 5 minutes we got the girl out of the box and into the med-hut. Before she became unconscious again, she said Thomas's name. Newt wasn't happy. Right after he helped her to the med-hut he stormed off to find Thomas I'm guessing. I went with him, just so I can throw a good punch to the slinthead. "Newt listen I-" Thomas began before Newt slapped him clean across the face then walked off, Not a word and just walked off. Wow, He's scary when he's mad. Thomas looked at the angry Newt walking off and then looked at me. "Y/N can you please listen to me then tell Newt?"He said. I shook my head No and slapped him. That felt nice. I walked off to join my brother, and Minho at a table. Newt was crying, this was new. I never seen him cry before. "Hey, it's okay" Minho said stroking Newts back. Mama Y/N activated. I got right back up and ran towards Thomas full speed. I tackled him to the ground and began to punch him. "YOU SHUCKFACE MADE MY BROTHER CRY". I said punching him with my full strength. "Y/N GET OFF OF HIM" I heard Gally say from a distance. "NEVER COME NEAR MY BROTHER AGAIN YOU....YOU... you" I slowed my punches down and stood up, only to fall again. I fainted, everything was black.
I seemed to wake up in a dark room. But it wasn't real. There were kids everywhere hooked up to wires, Grievers, and a blonde lady. She had Aris. "Let go of him" I said the the lady. "Or what, your gonna kill me? Let me tell you now little one...You can't" she said pulling out a gun from her pocket. I tried to run towards her but I was stuck, I couldn't move . "LET HIM GO" I repeated but louder, struggling to run. Aris began to cry "I'm sorry" he said to me. No no no, that tore my heart out. She put the gun to his head and said "WCKD is good" before anything else happened I woke up scared out of my mind. I bumped my head on somebody else's. It was Newt, his eyes puffy and red. "Oh Newt, I'm so sorry" I said. He just looked at me and bursted into tears. He fell into my arms and cried for what felt like hours. He fell asleep eventually, and guess who walked in. Thomas and the new girl Teresa Newt told me about. Ooooooh there lucky Newt was laying on me or I would've had a round two on his ass and she'd be dead. I glared at him and looked down. How dare he for real! He was holding Teresa's hand. "get out" was all I said. "Is he al-" "Get out" I said again cutting Thomas off. He obliged this time and walked out with Teresa. She looked back guilty. I sat there with Newt for the longest of time, rewinding the dream/nightmare I had. I wanted to hug Aris at that moment. Then it hit me, I can use telepathy. "Aris". "What?" "Oh you are awake" "Yah" "Are you okay" "No" "Why?" "Bad dream" " Oh want to talk about it" "No not really" "Okay" "I gotta go, I'll talk to later" "Okay" "Cya" "Bye"

With that he poofed out my head. I was fighting my eyes to stay open but they eventually won. My eyelids fell and then darkness.