Let's Go, Wait . . .

(Quick A/N: THX FOR 522 READS AHHHHHHH)

"They found a way out" This words rung through my ears. "Really?!" I said in excitement. "We're getting out of here" I began to scream running around the meeting hut. "Woah, Slow down there" Alby said putting his hands out stopping me. "We still have to figure out how to get past the Grievers" Newt pointed out. "Hold on, Why should we leave? The Glade is our home. And we don't even know what's out there" Gally said angry as always. I rolled my eyes while the boys argued with each other. "SHUT UP" I yelled hoping they'd stop. Oh thank god, they did. "Here's a solution to everything that I can up with while you guys were arguing. First, Gallys you don't have to come simple at that, Second We just bring a whole bunch of spears to throw at those ugly faced creatures, and third there's nothing wrong with seeing new things." I explained. They looked at me like I had three heads then we heard a knock at the door. The boys looked at the door and so did I. I walk up to the door and opened it, there was little chuck. He looked worried, "What's wrong bud?" I asked. "The doors . . . There not closing" He said pointing to the maze walls. The other entrances to the maze began to open. "Shuck" I whispered to myself. I heard the screech of a Griever which mad emu heart jump. I pulled chuck into the hut and looked at the boys terrified. "There not closing" Was all I said before hearing screams outside. "Oh hell no" I said scared. Before I knew it, Alby was snatched through the roof. He screamed and I got up trying to pull him back from whatever was pulling him. I lost my grip and he got snatched. "NO" I screamed and ran outside. The sight was awful, Grievers taking the only family I knew one by one. "AYE SLINTHEADS OVER HERE" I screamed holding a spear. About 3 Grievers came sprinting at me. I knew I was screwed but I'm definitely not giving up. I have to save the people I can. I threw spears non-stop at the Grievers 'till I ran out of spears. All three grievers fell dead. How the hell did I survive that? I began to laugh of relief while everyone ran to me. "Well then" Newt said poking at the one of the creatures. "We better go gather supplies so we can get out of here" I said, catching my breath. "Yeah she's right" Thomas said. Teresa randomly came out of the crowd and ran up to hug me. "Well hello" I said hugging her back. Chuck shortly joined the hug. (My heart ah 😩) Everyone eventually split up to grab everything they needed. I went to my hut and grabbed a shoulder bag I had. I stuffed 3 stuff animals in it, one out of the many carvings chuck made for me, and a few books. I made my way to the kitchen after that and packed water, and some food. I joined everyone at the maze doors and stood waiting for instructions. After a few moments I heard Thomas yell "LETS GO" and everyone booked it. We were finally gonna be free! I stopped in my tracks and everyone turned to me. "I can't leave just yet" I told them. "What? Why??" Newt asked. "The Valkyrie" I said. "The what?" Thomas asked. I decided to break my secret and tell them. "On the other side of the maze, is another Glade call the Valkyrie. I found them when I went for a run. The only person who knew about it was Newt, We can't leave them!" I explained. "Ohhhhh yeah your boyfriend came from that place" Newt teased. I knew Newt was talking about aris. It sent butterflies through my stomach. "Again Newt, He's not my boyfriend" I told him. "Well let's go get these kids" I heard Thomas said. "Yeah" I replied.