Scorch People

"Time to get a move on" I heard Thomas yell. I grabbed the bag that was sitting next to me and walked over to aris. "Hello Love" he said lifting his bag over his shoulder. "Hey Vent boy" I responded not trying to laugh. "Oh, please tell me that's not my new nickname" Aris said turning to face me. "Ohohohoho it is" I said chuckling. Aris pecked my check then grabbed my hand and began walking. "I love it" he said

Aris POV:

I don't even know what I have done to deserve such a great person in my life. I mean seriously how can someone like her fall for me? "What's that" Y/N said snapping me out of my thoughts. She was pointing at a building covered in sand half of the building sticking up. "I don't know" Newt replied to her. Why would there be a building in the middle of a desert unless The Scorch was a city once before everything went downhill.

Y/N'S POV:

In my opinion is strange to see a building in the middle of a desert. The Scorch is definitely no place for any human being or creature to live. It was way too hot at times. I watched slowly as Newt examined the building walking around it, I guess he was looking for a way in. He eventually found a way in since he did call all of us over to a broken window. "Ladies first" said Newt. "If I get cut I'm a piece of glass I'm being the shuck out of you" I said to Newt crouching down to the window level. "Yeah Yeah" Newt said chuckling. It took me a few seconds to climb through the broken glass eventually everybody did follow after me. It was one dark building for sure. As I walked around I had to watch my step to make sure I don't step on anything or something or someone bit me again that wouldn't be good. All of a sudden I heard a crack of a stick that Thomas stepped on,  then kind of like human barking. Lights flickered on and a medium sized girl walked in. . . Interesting. "I see you found a guard dogs" the girl said slowly approaching the group that was behind me. "Who are you" Thomas asked. The girl had short brownish hair and beautiful brown eyes she was short but not too short and I just have to say I will love her style in clothes. "That's for me to know and you to find out. Now please follow me" she said. "Watch you step". I didn't notice until just now but those human things barking sounds where the cranks a whole bunch of them tied up with chains. I kept a good distance from them even though I knew I'd eventually become one of them I was bit a while back in a warehouse, but I'm the only one who knows about it I'm afraid to tell anybody else I don't want them leaving me behind or thinking I'm a monster especially Aris. I keep most of the things that happen to me or in my lifetime that I only know to myself it's hard to express to others especially since you don't want to hurt the ones you love. We followed the girl through a few hallways. We eventually came to a halt in front of a door might have been a little rusty but it's a door what can I say we're in a Scorch it's hot, haha . . . The girl opened the door widely enough for all of us to walk through. "We have some visitors Jorge" the girl said speaking to a tall old man standing near a table. "Oh really" the man named as Jorge turned around to face us. "Thank you Brenda" he said to the medium sized girl standing next to Thomas. She walked off leaving her hand and sat down on a rusty old couch near the corner of the small room. "Now I have three questions for you who are you where did you come from and what are you doing here?" He said. "That's only for us to know" Thomas spoke up, this shank head was definitely a really stupid I don't get how newt can like such a stupid shark head like him. "Well then" . . .