The Valkyrie, Group B

"I like to uhm, Hide around. I'm awfully shy" I said smiling akwardly. "Oh, You don't seem that shy. When did you get here?" Sonya said opening the door of what seemed to be a small building mad with ice. "Oh Uhm, About like a few years ago" I said. Well that was dumb why would I say years? I don't know how long this place has been here. "oh, okay" she said not questioning anything further. She grabbed and blue sweater and gave it to me. "Here, don't loose the one" she said chuckling. "Thanksss" I said grabbing it and sliding it I've rmt shoulders before zipping the zipper. "Oh shoot, The meeting today i totally forgot" Sonya said rushing to the door. "Wait But-" "I'll cya later uhm-" she said stopping at the door cutting me off. "Y/N" I said. She skilled and waved exiting the building. I stood in the building just thinking. "There's another place like the Glade..We share the maze?" I said obviously confused. I just wanted to run the maze but it end up with some girls that take me to the other side of the maze were another place of ice sits. I walked out of the building, and looked up. It was almost sun down and the doors were shut to the maze. "Dammit, I can't get out if here until tomorrow" I said kicking a pebble. I walked towards a forest area. I walked around it until I came across someone passed out on the ground. "Oh my god" I said rushing over the the unconscious person. I flipped the body so there face was facing the sky and when I did i was shocked by what I saw. It was a boy, Short brown hair, Blue eyes, and olive skin. I jumped back. I-It was him the boy from my dreams. The boy I guess had awoken due to me pushing him about when I jumped backwards. He say Uhm holding his head. His eyes locked with mine when he lifted his head. He soon looked surprised and ran off. "Wait!" I said shouting after him. He was already far gone. "Dang it" I said walking back towards the Main area.

~Time Skip~

"Y/N" . . . "Y/NN" . . . "Y/N" a voice shouted in my head I jolted up. Hitting my head. "God damnit it, What is wrong with you Aris?" I said in response. I wasn't very happy since he did wake me up in the middle of the night and made me hit my head. "Did i wake up?" He said. "noo no of course not, it's not like the middle of the night or anything" I said sarcastically. "Oh, Cut the sarcasm I have an issue" he said. "Oh, and what would that be?" I said still upset with him. "You see harriet and Sonya came back with this really pretty girl and earlier today I was looking at her and she noticed me. I ran off really fast and eventually ran into a tree and became unconscious. When I woke up i saw her sitting across from me." He said really quickly. Sonya? That name sounded familiar... Wait. . . No I-It can't be i-. "Aris do me a favor and go outside to the middle of wherever you are." I said in a rush getting up. "Why?" He said his time turning to confusion. "Just do it" I said grabbing the sweater Sonya gave to me. I snuck outside really quickly hoping to not wake any if the girls. I couldn't believe my eyes... Standing in the middle of the Valkyrie, was a figment of a person. . .