Stuffed Animal

I woke up with somebody moving in my arms. First I thought it was a animal but the animals are always locked up. I woke me eyes slowly but eventually got used to the light. Aris was snuggled into my lap. He looked absolutely 100% adorable. I felt like my heart was gonna explode. My arms were wrapped around him tightly, like I was protecting him. I wanted to move and stretch but he looked so peaceful. I decided to just stay there and stroke his brown hair. It was do frickin soft. I think this kid was an angel. After a good 2 hours I heard somebody was walking to the pit. "Shuck" I said quietly. I tried to shake Aris awake. He woke up and i pointed to where he was hiding before. I think he got the hint and crawled into the little hiding place. "Hey there sis" Newt said above me. "Learned your lesson?" He said smirking. "Yah, can I please get your of here it's frickin cramped" I said. "Yeah Yeah hold ya horses" he said unlocking the door above the pit. "c'mon" Newt reached down and was ready to pull me up. I look at Aris. I couldn't just leave him in here. "Oh shoot, give me a second I brought . . . My favorite stuff animal in here and I gotta find it." I said look at Newt smiling and trying to make it sound believable. "Oh ok, wait you sleep with stuff animals?"He said chuckling. "Zipp it, it's not like you don't sleep with Thomas. Yah I saw you sneaking into his hut last night ✋🏼😏" I said smirking. Newt turned so red and ran off. "Haha, I'm never gonna let that go. Come on Aris I'll sneak you into my hut. I'll bring you back before sun down." I said crawling over to him, and reaching my hand out. He hesitated at first but grabbed it. I looked around before jumping out of the pit and booking it to my hut with Aris. "Make yourself comfortable, I got work to do" I said placing him into my hut. "Oh Uhm okay" he said sitting down. I left Aris alone and went to start a long day of working. The good news was i got to run the maze! That was going to be exciting.

Aris POV:

Y/N left me in her hut. . . alone. This Glade place was definitely different from where I'm from. I actually liked it here. I was still tired. I didn't sleep till late last night. My heart was pumping to much since I was laying on Y/N'S lap. It was warm and comforting but still... I decided to look around her little hut. I found many interesting things. Like here diary, but I didn't read it. I found this little stuff animal. It was laying in her bed. I picked it up and examined it. It was black and white covered in fur. "It's cute" was all I said. I sat in the chair next to her bed and fell asleep, holding the animal in my hand.

(A/N, I'm sorry for another short chapter. I have had no motivation today so yah. BUT I AM COMMITTED TO COMPLETE THIS BOOK!!)