Mom!

"What?" I said hugging chuck. "Mom!"
Chuck said smiling at me. "Chuck are you okay, did one of the boys give you gallys drink?" I asked kneeling down to his height. "Oh no, it's just like you've been here for us all, and supported us, and did a lot of stuff for us. I think of you as a mother figure. Even though I've never had one" He said looking down at the ground. "Aw chuck" I pulled him into a hug. "I like that little name" I told him. "But it's past your bedtime, come one let's get you to bed" I said standing up. He grabbed my hand and I took him to his hut. I read him a bedtime story, tucked him in, and walked out. Just about everyone smelled like alcohol and it's gave me a bit of a headache. I decided to wander into the woods away from the boys. It felt like hours, I skipped through the deadheads. I eventually made my way back to the Glade to see Newt waiting for me. "Overprotective much?" I said walking up to him. "Yup, Where were you?" He asked. "I was walking around in the deadheads" I told him Crossing my arms.  "Alright, now your back so get to your hut" He commanded me. "Yes "father"" I said rolling my eyes and walking away. Chucks words replayed in my mind. 'Mom'. It was adorable of how he thought of me and a mother. I may be Y/A (your age) But I'd be more then happy to sit there and  be a mother figure for chuck. I smiled at the thought and fell asleep. (A/N SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERRRRRR, I've been hella busy today and I'm trying to post for y'all!"