A way out?!

I woke up late the next day. I jolted out of bed and ran out. The runners have already decided to go, without me?! Wow Minho really left me. .  . I stood in the middle of the Glade and screamed "WHY DID NONE OF YOU SHUCKFACES WAKE ME UP!" Alby walked up to me and told me "Because you needed rest, and you didn't take you day off yesterday". I glared at him. "There is no such thing as 'off days' for me" I told him and headed to the kitchen. I decided to help Frypan, One of my best friends, cook lunch. "Hey there Shuckface" I said entering the kitchen, he was running around. "Hey Slinthead" Was all he said to me and continue to look for spices. I helped him get most of the things he needed and began chopping up some lettuce. Chuck walked in and tugged on my shirt. I looked down at him and said "What's up buddy?" He looked up at me and replied with "Can me and Teresa have some water Mom?". I forgot chuck liked calling me mom now. It really make any heart jump, and will definitely take some time to get used to. I placed my chopping knife down and walked over to the sink. "Sure" I said and pulled two jars out. I filled them with water and gave them to chuck. "Thanks Mom!" He said jogging out the kitchen. "When did you become a mom?" Frypan said to me smirking. "I don't know, Chuck said he saw me as a motherly figure and now he just calls me mom" I replied. I was almost done chopping up the lettuce when Minho came bursting through the kitchen door. "Break my door I'll burn your hair gel" Frypan said not even looking at Him. "First No not my hair gel second Y/N there's a meeting" Minho said out of breath I looked at him and placed my knife down. I walked with Minho to the meeting place and opened door. Everyone watched as I walked down the little  stairs. "This better be good, I was making your lunch" I told them. Alby looked me dead in my eyes and said, "They found a way out". . .