Love bites

"Oh. my. god, NEWT". I awoke with someone yelling for my brother. Shuck, no no no. I was stuck in Aris' grip unable to move. Newt came running into the tent with Minho following him. Ima die, he's gonna kill me. I don't know what's scarier, the grievers or Newt when he's mad. I looked at Newt and he was standing in the entrance of the tent in either shock or anger. I wiggled from Aris' grip and sat up covering myself. "Hello brother" I said trying to see some sort of reaction from Newt. "I-" was all he could say apparently. "Can you please exit so I can get dressed" I asked the two boys standing there. Newt walked out with still widen eyes, and Minho walked out with a smirk. I got dressed, and lemme tell yah that was and exercise cause my legs were jelly. I was sore and it wasn't fun. I looked back at the sleeping Aris before exiting the tent. Thomas, Newt, And Minho were looking at me. Two of the boys had smirks and one had a angry expression. "So" Thomas began. "How was it?" Minho finished. Newt shot them a glare and they threw there hands up surrending. "Please tell me, nothing acutally happened" Newt asked. I sat down on a rock and looked at him. "Oh god" He said getting the idea. "I had a mental picture that's just bloody great" Newt walked off. Minho sat down on one side of me and Thomas on the other. "You know he isn't happy" Minho said stating the obvious. "Oh really? I didn't notice" I said rolling my eyes. He chuckled and went to get see Newt. Thomas soon followed at I was left alone with my thoughts. I glanced up and saw Aris leaving the tent. I quickly looked at the ground, hoping he didn't see me. I heard footstep get closer and closer then stop right in front of me. I started at there feet and looked up slowly. It was Aris with one big smirk on his face. Wow, he seems like he has a trophy. "Might want to cover that up" He said pointing to a spot on his neck. "What?" I said. He pointed to one of the trucks windows. I went to it and looked in the glass. I stood there in embarrassment. There was one big purple spot on my noneck.  Aris walked behind me, kissed the spot and walked off. I tried rubbing it, hoping it was maybe dietz or makeup or something. It didn't come off so I ran to Meet hoping he'd know what to do. "Yes?" He stood up and looked at me. Him, Minho, Frypan, and Thomas were sitting in a circle on the ground. I pulled him away from his group of friends and pointed to my neck. Hehe looked at it, glanced at me then looked back at the spot. "Well, that's pretty purple" He said chuckling. This shuckface thought it was funny. "How do I hide this?" I asked him. "Well" he said pulling down the collar of his shirt. There were several different purple spots on his neck. "There called hickeys. Also known and love bites." He started to explain. "You can easily hid them with a sweater" He said. I nodded st him and ran back to the tent. I knew I came with a sweater, it was Y/F/C (your favorite color). It was tossed to the side if the tent. I grabbed it, slipped it over my shoulders and put the hood up. I was going to die of suffocation if i didn't die of cranks first, but whatever. I put my hands in my pocket.

~Time Skip~

We've left the campsite and was walking for about 3 hour's. I was burning up but I didn't want to take of my sweater to show the love bite. Aris was walking next to me holding my hand. His touch was soft, but my hand was sweaty. The embarrassment of having sweaty was real. Newt kept glancing back at me and wiggling his eyes brows. I wanted to just strangle him but I couldn't cause. . .well. . . He's my brother. "What's that?" Thomas said pointing in the distance. It looked like a building of some sort. Maybe s warehouse? "Maybe a building" Newt said reading my mind. It's like he could, but he couldn't. We began to walk towards the building figure. It took us a full 35 minutes to get there. We looked around for a entrance. I eventually found a shattered window we could climb through. "Oi, over here" I said waving the others over. They came rushing over and stared at the window, like it was god himself. I rolled my eyes and jumped in."Well are you coming or not?" I asked staring at the boys. The shook out of there trance and climbed in. We looked around for a few moments. Then we heard some growling. Was that what I thought it could be? The lights randomly poofed on and all I could hear was Minho shout "RUN!".