Is it Love?

"Wait This isn't the safe place?" I asked. "Nope there's some where farther then here" The guy said. I sat there in thought.

Aris POV:
Y/N walked away angry. She didn't let me explain, or even speak. And the last words she said tore my heart from my chest. I didn't mean to leave her, it was actually the opposite. When we found our way out of the maze I was split up from the girls. I went back to get Y/N knowing the promise I kept her. I did really want to see her and just hug her, but sole guys pulled me away into a helicopter. I haven't seen anyone from my made or anything, and now the only person who I actually knew didn't want to even see me. But one word she said ran in my ears like a sweet harmony. "Love" I whispered to myself. Then Janson that guy came into he cafeteria and called some kids. They can't be leaving, where would they go, and I never hear any kind of vehicle or helicopters. I need to investigate.

Y/N POV:
The guards escorted us back to our bunks. I still don't get why i can't be with the boys, but then again I'm a female so maybe it'd be smart. I shared a bunk with Teresa but she wasn't there. I just thought she was exploring or went to get something. I was feeling hella tired so I decided to rest my eyes, but I actually fell asleep.

~Time Skip~
I was awoken in the middle of the night with the sound of metal banging. At first I thought it was the box, but then remembered we escaped. It sounded like it was coming from under my bed. It sounded like a person or a animal, Did a raccoon figure out I had a secret stash of chocolate and bread in my room? After awhile it stopped, I decided to just go back to snooze land. I was half way asleep, when I heard something drop and rattle against the hard floor. I got up quickly and leaned over the edge of my bed. Aris was standing there with his finger over his lips, signaling me to stay quiet. I whispered yelled "What the hell are you doing." He whispered back "I want to show you something" He said as he signaled me to slide into the vents with you. "Yeah sure, this better be good vent boy" I said to him as I slithered into the vent system. We made our way through the vents quickly but silently. We came to an stop. I bumped into Aris and he fell foward. "Sorry" I whispered. "It's fine" He said scooting to the other side of the vent. He pointed his finger to the hallway beneath us. "What?" I asked. "Watch" he said, no later then 1 minute a doctor came down the hall. There were more people that followed her, pushing carts with a picture of a human body on the top covering something. "What the hell" I said in disbelief. "What does this mean, are those the kids from earlier?" I said looking up at Aris. "I don't think anyone leaves this place" Aris said. I quickly rushed down the vent systems and made my way to the boy's bunker room to tell them we gotta go. I was about half way through the vents when u felt something on my leg. I stopped and turned around. It was Aris. "What" I said to him. I'm not gonna lie, but I was still upset with him. "Listen about the whole maze thing, If you let me explain I'll tell you the reason I broke the Promise" he said his voice shaky. I sighed at looked down. "You have 5 minutes" I told him. He began to explain about how Harriet and Sonya found a way out, and how they were escaping and Harriet and Sonya went to go get me, and the Gladers but got list, and how he separated from them. He was on his way to find the Glade but some guys drugged him and took him away in a helicopter. "Oh" I said feeling like a complete jerk. He cupped my cheek with his right hand. I looked up to face him and he looked into my eyes. "I love you" He said. I looked down. "Is it Love?" I told him trying to comprehend what he told me. I turned around and began crawling through the vents again. I left Aris for about a moment then turned around. "Are you coming or not?" I asked and he looked at me somewhat happy. He soon followed and we made it to the boy's bunker. I crawled out only to be greeted with . . .

A/N:
Enjoy the cliff hangerrrrr