I can't believe it

Aris POV:

Y/N was acting strange when I was talking to her. She told me to meet me in the middle of wherever I was. I did as I was commanded to do. To my fully honest, I was scared. It was dark out and the moon was the only light provided. But I had far more other stuff on my mind. Who was that girl that came in with Sonya and Harriet earlier? Why was she in the maze? She did look familiar, but why? Is she really from here? All these questions and no answers. All of a sudden I felt a small finger tap me shoulder. "AHHHH" I screamed really loudly. "Shhhh, Your gonna wake everyone else" a small figure said putting there hand over my mouth.

Y/N'S POV:

"Shhhh, Your wake everyone else" I said covering the person's mouth. "Who are you?" He said whispering trying not to have his voice echo. "Isn't it obvious?" I said reaching for my hood. "I'm Y/N" I said taking off my hood and using telepathy to say the last part. "What the hell?!" He said jumping back. I was right, it was Aris. He was the person I used the skill of telepathy on. "Wh- How How are you here?" He said walking a but closer to me. "Well i was brought here by two girls. Sonya and . . . Harriet I believe. I think the mistook me as there own" I said looking at the ground. "Wait, so your not from here?" He said walking closer again. "Nope" I said looking up. "Then where are you from?" He said taking a step back again. He was really shifty, Jesus. "I came from the Glade, it's filled with boys not girls and it's sunny, and warm, not gray and cold. Also there's no need to be shy, I'm not going to hurt ya" I said walking toward him, and placing my hand on his shoulder. "I- uh-, well-" he was trying to make out a sentence, but he seemed flustered. "It's alright, this is all hard to take in, I know. I'm gonna go back to bed. I'll see you later" I said letting my head fall from his shout. I began to turn around and walk off when a bigger hand wrapped around me smaller hand. "Sorry uhm" he said letting go. I just smiled and walked back to the rest of the girls.

Aris POV:

I watched Y/N walk back to where the rest of the girls sleep. "What was that" I looked at my hand and back at her. She has already disappeared into the building but still, The Glade? What's that? I thought we were the only maze... Do we share a maze with another group? I couldn't handle this. Y/N was here, There's a while other Group of people but with boys. I decided to walk back to my little hut looking thing and fall asleep.

~Time Skip~

Y/N'S POV;

It was the next morning and I woke up really early. Nobody was awake so that was good. I grabbed my sweater and walked out of the building. The sun was just peanut through the walls and it was beautiful. I walked to the walls doorway and sat there. Eventually everyone else woke up and i was still sitting in front of the wall. "Shouldn't you be working?" A voice came up from behind me. It was the girl i presumed was Harriet. "Oh, Uhm . . . It's my day off?" I said making it sound more like a question. "Oh well the okay?" She said and walked off. About and hour later the doors opened and I stood up. I was excited to leave this place not gonna lie. I began to walk towards it but then a familiar hand grabbed mine. "Where are you going?" Aris said as i turned around. "Home" I said. "Home?" He said. "Ye, Home. . . A place where I can go . . . To take this off my shoulders . . . Someone take me home" I said (Hahaha not me using song lyrics for this cause my ideas are running dry Noooooo) "Your leaving me?" He said. "I'm sure we'll meet and the future, besides . . . We can use telepathy to communicate." I said. He let go of me and sighed, "I suoot your right, be safe please" he said walking off. I ran back to him and hugged shim tightly then ran back to the walls an through them. I'm finally going back but I don't know how to. I walked around retracing the steps Harriet and Sonya took. "When I get back, should I tell the others my discovery or keep it to myself . . . ?, I said brushing my finger through my Y/H/C (your hair color) hair. "I'm gonna keep it to myself" I said starting to jog. I sighed and continued taking the path harriet and Sonya found me.