Chapter 22: Scott Family

Vanessa POV:

It was Saturday evening, and I am making my way to the Scott's house for dinner. I am wearing a dark blue jumpsuit and my usually black leather jacket; I had my curly long brown hair down and a bit of makeup.

I arrived at their beautiful mansion and parked my motorcycle at the driveway, I hoped off and removing my helmet, I get my purse and make my way toward the front entrance.

Ding Dong

I rang the bell.

The door opened revealing Mrs Scott with a beautiful red dress and red high heels. "Vanessa, I'm glad you made it" she said with a smile of her face "Come in, come in" she said moving aside.

"Thank you for inviting me Mrs Scott" I said walking in

"It's my pleasure, dinner will be ready shortly. Make yourself comfortable and if you need anything don't be afraid to ask" she said walking toward the kitchen. I didnt know what to do so I followed her to the kitchen.

I set down at the kitchen and Mrs Scott offered me and drink and of course I agreed.

"Vanessa, can you call Tyler for me please? he should be in his room" asked Mrs Scott.

"Of course!" I replied getting up and making my way upstairs as I was told. Walking up the stairs I couldnt help but look at the adorable pictures of a happy little Tyler. When I reached his room and I knocked at the door, waiting for permission to come in.

"Who is it?" he asked from inside.

"It's Nessa" I replied. After a few seconds he opened the door.

"What brings you here Vanessa?" he asked looking a bit confused.

"Dinner is ready, you mom asked me to call you" I replied.

Tyler closed the door behind him and walked with me downstairs for Dinner. We all set around the beautiful table, decorated with white roses and red Champagne and Wine glasses. It truly looks Stunning.

"Vanessa, thank you for joining us for dinner" said Mr Scott sound a bit tipsy.

"Thank you for inviting me Mr and Mrs Scott" I kindly replied smiling.

"Enjoy" I heard Mrs Scott say. Tylers parents both poured themselves a glass of wine, and that sure made Tyler a bit upset.

"It's enough drinking dad" I heard Tyler say, sounding unhappy.

"I decide when I had enough" I heard Mr Scott say

Shit

"Enough boys!" Mrs Scott yelled sharply.

"You only realised you had enough when you screw up "I heard Tyler whisper. I looked over at Mr Scott and by his facial expression I assumed he heard what Tyler had to say.

"What did you say?" he asked irritated.

"I SAID, YOU ONLY REALISE YOU HAD ENOUGH WHEN YOU SCREW UP!!" Tyler raised his voice at his father. Making me jump of my chair a bit.

That was scary.

"You be careful of what you say young man" his dad shouts.

"OR WHAT?" asked Tyler.

"ENOUGH!" Mrs Scott yelled slamming the table to catch both attentions.

"I'm not hungry!" Tyler said leaving the table.

"Tyler!" Mrs Scott called after him, but it was too late. Tyler had gone out through the back door. After a few second of silence

"I'll check up on him" I suggested, excusing myself from the table. I walk to the back of the house looking for Tyler and it seemed as if he somehow Disappeared. I looked around for a while when I finally saw someone sitting on the wall. I walked towards it , really hopping it was him because I didnt feel like running from a serial killer today.