═════ ═════ 
NAME
Piper Nennings
NICKNAME(S)
Pip (most)
Useful Human (Zim)
Carrot Chick (teasing name)
The Fixer (professional title)
AGE
True age, unclear
Physically 12
GENDER
Female
PRONOUNS
She, her
SEXUALITY
Androsexual (attracted to masculine presenting, which also means butch)
OCCUPATION
Student//Inventor
SPECIES
(Made up)
Nenno
═════
PERSONALITY
She's a pretty chill and rational person. She likes to invent and fixes things around her, almost to an OCD degree, but that's mostly hyperbole. She's fascinated on how things work and tick, so she takes them apart to understand what it does. She dabbles in coding when it comes to working on a new invention, but nothing further then that. She also hates the cold.
LIKES
Candy
Warmth
Fuzzy blankets
Little sister, Estella
How-to books
Tinkering
Video games
Spicy food
DISLIKES
Bubblegum
Slight Cold
Ice cubes
Dib (finds him a bit over the top)
Surprises
Closed in spaces
Spiders
HOBBY/HOBBIES
Reading
Inventing
Playing games
═════
FAMILY
Father; unknown nenno inventor (dead)
Mother; unknown nenno scientist (dead)
Estella; little sister (alive)
FRIENDS
Zim (ally)
Your oc (status: we can decide)
Gaz (they play video games together)
Dib (more so fremenies because he thinks she's a vampire, but requires her assistance from time to time)
FOES
Dib (minor annoyance)
Planet Jackers (fiery hatred)
LOVE INTEREST
Either

 LIKESCandyWarmthFuzzy blanketsLittle sister, EstellaHow-to booksTinkeringVideo games Spicy foodDISLIKESBubblegumSlight ColdIce cubesDib (finds him a bit over the top)SurprisesClosed in spacesSpidersHOBBY/HOBBIESReadingInventingPlaying games═════F...

Zim(main)
Or

Dib(backup)RELATION WITH LOVE INTERESTZim; pip has been an ally of Zim's since her episode, Human Ally, appeared between Nanozim and parent teacher night

Dib(backup)
RELATION WITH LOVE INTEREST
Zim; pip has been an ally of Zim's since her episode, Human Ally, appeared between Nanozim and parent teacher night. The episode was about Zim trying to use a new plan in class but his machine miserably failed. He works on it in the cafeteria, unable to fix it, looking like he'll have to fix it when he got home. Pip noticed his struggle and asked if she could give it a try. He was half paying attention so he said, "yea yea sure", and gave it to her. She then starts pulling it apart to figure out how it tick, which then Zim takes it away, thinking she'll break it anymore. The following events happen where the gadget wouldn't work anymore by some unknown anomaly, which pip repeatedly asks if she could help, only getting refusals in return. Eventually at the end, Zim just gave up, so he gave the machine to pip again, not caring anymore. Then somehow she fixes it, handing it back to him. She explains that the wires were connected wrongly and it kept blowing the fuse. From then on, she became an ally of Zims to make different devices, and fix various others. Over the seasons, they actually become friends and develop more from then on. Zim mostly justifies this friendship as mostly using her as a tool, when in reality, he's grown to care for this human more then he thought. How their relationship will further develop we'll roleplay with.